Bruce had drifted off to sleep, yet M/N remained wide awake. A peculiar sensation gnawed at his stomach, unfamiliar and unsettling.

The question "Why can't I sleep?" echoed persistently in M/N's thoughts as he watched Bruce peacefully slumber.

A song filled the air in Bruce's bedroom as it played on the radio.

"Meet you downstairs in the bar and hurt"

"Your rolled up sleeves in your skull T-shirt"

"You say "what did you do with him today?" And sniffed me out like I was Tanqueray"

'This song? What perfect timing.'
M/N reflected on his behavior while the song continued to play, paying close attention to the lyrics.

"Upstairs in bed with my ex-boy. He's in the place but I can't get joy"

"Arthur...I'm cheating on Arthur."
M/N was overwhelmed with guilt as he continued to betray Arthur, despite having done so repeatedly in the past.

"Thinking on you in the final throes. This is when my buzzer goes."

"I need to get out of here..."
M/N carefully slipped out of Bruce's grasp and walked to the floor where his clothes were thrown on. M/N quickly changed into his clothes very quickly and after he dashed downstairs.

As he made his way to the front door of Bruce's house he saw a little boy. No older than 8 staring at him from a corner of the room. M/N quickly avoided looking at the kid knowing that the kid was Bruce's.

"Run out to meet your chips and pita."

M/N hopped into his sleek black vehicle and swiftly exited the premises of Bruce's grand estate. Determined, he sped towards his own residence, knowing that Arthur eagerly awaited his arrival.

M/N swiftly opened the front door of his house and hurriedly entered. Upon entering, he discovered Arthur sitting alone at the dining table in the kitchen. M/N approached Arthur slowly and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. Arthur appeared to be asleep and it seemed that he hadn't eaten anything yet. Two dinner plates were on the table, one in M/N's usual spot and the other in front of Arthur.

"He waited to eat with me..."

Upon spotting a small black box on the table, M/N decided to investigate further. After opening it, he was surprised to find a large diamond ring inside. M/N carefully examined the ring and discovered a message engraved on it.

The note read, "To M/N, be mine forever - Arthur" This revelation prompted M/N to promptly return the ring and the box to their original places.

"You say when "we're married" cause you're not bitter."

'I'm...going to be sick'
Those were the only words that M/N could think of as his stomach turned.

Arthur then woke up suddenly and ran his fingers through his messy green hair. Arthur practically jumped up in joy when he saw M/N had return but he didn't. All of his joy and excitement vanished as quickly as it came when he looked up at M/N and saw a hickey that was hiding behind M/N's collar.

"Ah, hello Arthur you're finally awake. I was held back at work today so I'm sorry if I was late."

'God he's such a good liar.'
Arthur thought before he screamed at M/N.

"Why the fuck is there a hickey on your neck?!"
Arthur rose from his seat and glared at M/N with anger, his fists clenched at his sides. His eyes burned with a fiery intensity as he confronted M/N, his voice low and dangerous. The tension in the room was palpable as Arthur's rage filled the air, making it hard to breathe.

Feeling unsure of what to do, M/N resorted to making Arthur feel guilty in such a difficult situation. M/N's words were carefully chosen, each one designed to chip away at Arthur's resolve and make him question his actions. The guilt weighed heavily on Arthur's shoulders, causing him to falter in his anger and reconsider his approach. But deep down, M/N knew that manipulating Arthur's emotions was a risky move, one that could backfire at any moment.

""There'll be none of him no more!""

"Please Arthur it's not what it seems like! You don't understand I was raped! My boss told me that she'll kill you if I didn't sleep with her! I had to do something because I love you too much to lose you!"

M/N's tears fell freely as he poured out his heart, his words a desperate plea for Arthur's forgiveness. The raw emotion in his voice touched something deep within Arthur, stirring up a mix of compassion and empathy that he never thought he would feel towards the one who had once betrayed him.

"I cried for you on the kitchen floor"

"You are too sweet, I forgive you M/N."

'Forgive me? I just told you that I was fucking raped and you forgive ME?'
M/N couldn't believe what he was hearing he was in so much disbelief that he had stopped "crying" but he continued after a few seconds.

"Thank you so much babe. You don't know how much I love you."

"I cheated myself"

"I love you too, darling. I'll make sure your boss doesn't hurt you ever again."

"Like I knew I would"

"Thanks baby boy. I'm going to take a shower to wash everything off of me."

"I told you I was trouble"

'I'm going to call Bruce and tell him I had to go. Maybe we can meet up in two days'

"You know that I'm no good"

M/N did the only thing he knew how to do.

Cheat.

The Pussy Killer (Suicide Squad x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें