The Gamblin' Man

"You notice these are criminals, hmm? They're psychotic antisocial freaks. It makes no sense."
Rick Flag slammed the papers with the prisoners files on Amanda's desk.

"Let me hit the Tier One units and I'll build you a team of pipe hitters who'll do anything you can dream of. I mean, you need real soldiers. Not these scum bags."

"In World War II, the US Navy made a deal with the mafia to protect the ships on the waterfront."

"This ain't World War II!"

"It's World War III."

"What are you really up to? "
Rick Flag put his hands on his waist and looked down in disappointment.

"It's a 'need to know' and all you need to know is you work for me."

"That can change with a phone call. I have friends too, you know?"
Amanda walked up to Rick Flag and pulled a phone out from her pocket. She threw Ricks phone on the table in front of him.

"There you go. Call. But without you minding her your lady friend stays here strapped to a board in the drug-induced coma."

"They warned me about you. My dumb ass didn't believe the stories."
Amanda walked closer to Rick Flag with a smile on her face.

"Nobody does."

🙁

Joker was sitting in a room that had spray painted writing on the walls, tons of computer's and laptops in front of a window, and a light green light around the entrance door.

The door opened and Joker pointed a gun at the door. His assistant walked inside the room with Joker still pointing a gun at him.

His assistant sat down on the first step of the stairs that were in front of the door as Joker pointed his gun down.

"Where is he...?"

"It's complex. This is not just him. Everybody's disappearing. There's this new law, where if your a bad enough bad guy they stamp "terrorist" on your jacket. They send you to the swamp in Louisiana. Black Sight. That's where he is. But what are we doing?

"Bring the car around. We're going for a drive."
Joker fell back on his back in a circle of verity's of weapons of different sections.
Joker laughed manically as his assistant walked outside of the room

🎰

Some of Joker's men were walking inside a casino where Griggs was gambling with women on him.

"Lester, Lester! Come on hit me one more time!"
Griggs placed down a card and Lester slammed his hands on the table making the chips fall down.

"You gotta call upstairs and tell them to float me another 10.k-"
Griggs was interrupted when a man in a suit grabbed his shoulder.

"Hey!"
Griggs brushed him off of his shoulder and turned around. The man grabbed onto Griggs tiger print suit by the collar.

"Boss wants to see you."

"Do you know who I am?!"
Griggs was interrupted again when the man grabbed a taser and tased Griggs neck. The people around him screamed and ran.
As the people ran and screamed the man dragged Griggs to a room.

Griggs was sitting on a chair in a butcher room where a gang of the Jokers was waiting. One of them was in the back in a bloody apron chopping up some meat.

Griggs turned around and looked at the man chopping the meat.

"Good job, man."
Griggs looked at the guy that dragged him into the room and back at the man.
"He's killing it."

"Come on, man. Why am I here? All right. I'm down, I get it, all right?"
A black guy walked inside the room and walked next to Griggs.
"I've had a run of bad decks. Not. My. Fault."

"Dude, this is real. I had to stop these guys from burning your house down with yo kids in it. But you're lucky."
He look his sunglasses off and pointed them at Griggs.

"Maybe. Why do you think so?"
Jokers assistant walked inside the room and went behind the man and opened a briefcase.

Jokers assistant grabbed a clear bag that said. 'RUK3.B" and handed it to one of the guys that basically kidnapped Griggs.

"Yo, slick man. What's up? Griggs. You are...?"

"You might wanna keep your mouth shut."

"Can I go, man? What the hell is going on, man?"

Joker came up behind Griggs in a all golden suit.
Joker pulled on Griggs hair from behind not enough to hurt him but enough to make him feel uncomfortable.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. All of that chitchat's gonna get ya hurt!"
Joker harshly tugged at Griggs hair making him jump.

"Oh! My god!"
Griggs was scared to death now.

Joker bent his body to Griggs height on the chair and went in front of Griggs making a purr like noise.

Joker grabbed two fancy cups that on a near by table and that were filled with champagne. He handed one to Griggs. He motioned Griggs to bring his cup up and joker brought the two cups together as if they were making a toast.

Joker went up to Griggs face and held his hair again.

"I could tell you meant that...You're gonna be my friend. "