Calida could not even open her mouth; she was getting needy so quickly  that she wanted to grind her hips against his hand, which now was terribly close to her core.

"What happens if I do? Want it?" she breathed out, his face inching closer to hers, making her body lean back against the headboard of his bed.

"You get fucked. Hard," Coryo said simply; too off guard, she could not suppress the faint breath before it escaped her teeth.

The creases at the corner of Coriolanus's eyes deepen.

"What if I want you to be gentle?" She ask, fully aware that she sounds pathetic.

"As if," he said with a mocking tone

"What?"

"As if you want it gentle." He mocks her repeatedly; Calida can't say anything else, not wanting to sound as desperate as she is.

"If I'd known you'd shut up every time I touch you like this, I would've done so sooner," he said, clearly enjoying the torture he inflicting upon her.

"I-please." she breathes out.

"Hmm, please, what?" he said, his fingers now at the edge of her panties, teasing her clit through the thin fabric. It was embarrassing how wet she was.

"You're already soaked just from this." he chuckled, rolling his tongue over his teeth. "Use your words, flower."

"Please touch me," she whines.

"I already am touching you", he said in a displeased tone. "You have to be more specific."

"kiss me," Calida whispered, her hand going to his hand on her thigh, not really understanding what she was doing.

"Is that the only thing you want?" he said, his fingers slipping under her panties, drawing circles around her clit, making her buck her hip against his hand.

"I want your fingers inside me." she finally relents. embarrassment etched on her face.

It seemed to satisfy Coriolanus, and with that, he slipped two fingers inside her, and she let out a desperate moan.

His fingers slowly pumped in and out of her; it was torture, and she started to grind herself against his hand.

"Such a greedy slut" he muttered.

His words would have made Calida angry or embarrassed in another setting, but it made her even more frenzied.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" he whispered, biting her ear lightly.

"y-yes", she moans, her hands going to his hair.

"So fucking wet. You're going to take my cock so well." Coriolanus praised, lifting his face up to look at her.

Her pleading eyes locked with his.

"you want that?" he asked, stopping his motions with his hand altogether.

"yes, yes, please, I need you inside me."

He does not relent.

Calida moves, trying to fuck herself on his fingers.

"Uh-uh," he chides, removing his fingers from her cunt. "Your pleasure belongs to me, flower. Beg for it." He shifts himself against her, and she feels the hardness of his cock against her thigh. "Beg for me."

"Please, Coryo, fuck me." she pleads.

"Good girl."

She  didn't even register him undressing before she could feel his cock pressing against her soaked entrance.