Chapter ~ 16

Almost three months has been passed to their marriage and they now understand each other very well. About intimacy between them is becomes quiet normal they didn't did the deed yet but kissing, cuddling, and a little make out becomes normal between now they don't feel uncomfortable around each other.

And about Farhad behaviour towards Rabia is such a shock to everyone around them , the way he always check on her prescription psychologist suggest and always look out for her everything is such a sight to see . Family and people are hundred percent sure that they are in love but for Rabia are still confuse about her feeling towards Farhad and for Farhad Rabia's presence in his life becomes so important, her fragrance in his room , her being in his arms while sleeping , checking if she eats on time overall you can say Rabia becomes so much valuable for him .

Today they are going in a Farhad cousin wedding in their village where everyone is going to present from Mir mureeds to many rich and important personalities. Rabia is a little nervous  . She is wearing a  pink saree with a dark pink strap blouse because bi-jaan gives her this saree and she doesn't want to hurt her feelings but she is scared of Farhad reaction because in this three month she knows how over protecting, possessive he is . Farhad already has gone in the morning and now it's evening only ladies and Zain and aryan going with them .

 Farhad already has gone in the morning and now it's evening only ladies and Zain and aryan going with them

After reaching the haveli Rabia got dragged by her mother in law who is very much excited to show everyone her daughter in law . Rabia is looking so much beautiful and everyone is  giving her so much compliment.

Seeing aryan and Zain , Farhad make his way towards them and asks about ladies and Rabia to which they said that everyone is gone to ladies sides . Farhad make his way towards ladies section to check on Rabia and look around to found her wearing a saree looking fuc***g goddess and his blood boil when he saw males checking her out with lust in their eyes . This is why he didn't want to wear revealing clothes because he knows what type people attended there functions and he doesn't want to create any scenes , he knows his wife is beautiful and she have that aura that from where she walk everyone move their heads to look at her .

Feeling heated gaze on her back Rabia turns to look back but her eyes directly locked with Farhad who for everyone is looking normal but she understands that he is furious .