He was crying while sobbing and it made me emotional, i always knew he loved bhabhi so much and today he admit this.
My eyes made tears automatically seeing him like this.
He cried like this when Alysa bhabhi got into accident and left us and now he is crying for Noor bhabhi.

I always saw the love in his eyes for her.

He woke up from sujood and I saw his whole face wet in tears. After completing his salah he made dua and then woke up from the ground and i couldn't stop myself I went towards him and hugged him and I saw his eyes were red.

"B--hai" i said and he fall on his knees.

"Zayn i ca-n't see her like this Zayn, it's hur--ting me why Allah is punishing me in this way,,....I know I'm very disobedient,ya rab please give me sabr"he cried while saying this and I was feeling so bad for him

"Bhai he is al-Gaffar----- the forgiver,he will forgive you no matter how many sins you have did just go to him,....he is al-mum'in------the comforter ,he will comfort you Bhai he knows what you are going through,...we are his creation,he will not give pain which we can't bear" i tried to comfort him in the way possible. He was looking so pale and helpless.

"Daiyan"we heard amma's voice and looked towards the door and saw her standing looking at us with painful eyes

She came and hugged Bhai and Bhai started crying like a small kid hugging Amma.

"Am-ma n-oor m-y Noor"he was trying to make words but he was stuttering.

"Shhh beta don't cry Allah is with you he will not let anything happen to her" she said and kissed his side head
"Amma be sacrificed on you my son don't cry Amma be sacrificed on your happiness" she said and patted hi back and rubbed it and bhai was crying .

"Ya rabbi my beloved rab please give him sabr , ya Allah i can't see my son in pain . Oh my Allah give us sabr to bear this pain........" She said and hugged him

She cupped his face and said " recite Hasbunallah wank mal wakeel"

(Allah is enough for me and he is the best disposer of my affairs)

"Hasbunallah wani mal wakeel
Hasbunallah wani mal wakeel
Hasbunallah wani mal wakeel"
He was crying and reciting dua and I was feeling ache seeing my strong Bhai like this.

DAIYAN MALIK

"How is she doctor?" I asked the doctor when he was coming out of the operation theatre

"See mr malik I'm sorry to say but she has lost so much of her blood because of the accident and because of that her condition is getting worse and..." He paused while saying making me more worried

"AND WHAT" I shouted because my mind was going numb

"If she won't get her consciousness soon then she came go on coma and it will be impossible to save her" he said and i felt my whole world collapsed infront of my eyes.
I was feeling like my whole world is shattered now and someone is crushing it.

"Daiyan you go and see her beta" Amma told me to go but I was feeling scared. I can't see her like this

"I can't Amma I'm not that strong " i said and she patted my back and said

"Have faith in Allah ok" she said and i moved inside the room

"Ya rab give me sabr" the first thing I saw was her laying on the bed lifelessly attached with machines and that beep beep sound was making me heart beat go crazy.

I went near her and sit beside her .

I was just looking at her with numb eyes.

I leaned towards her face and kissed her forehead and said

"I love you noor i really do please wake up please don't punish me like this, I'm not strong enough to bear this pain" i said and kissed the back of her hand.

" أَسْـأَلُ اللهَ العَـظيـم، رَبَّ العَـرْشِ العَـظيـم أَنْ يَشْفِيَكَ "

"As'alu Allah al 'azim rabbil 'arshil azim an yashifika."
( I ask Allah, the Mighty, the Lord of the Mighty Throne, to cure you.)

I recite this dua and blew air on her face.

"Oh Allah my beloved Allah, you are Ash-shafi, the healer ,oh my beloved rab please heal my beloved love my Noor ya rabbi cure her please take care of her . Ya Allah she has put her all faith in you. Ya Allah she is one of your Beloved creation. Please Allah heal her"i said and wiped my tears aand again kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~

Some heartful incidents are compulsory to make someone realise your worth

Thank you so much for reading
Jazakallah
Love from mahek
Allah hafiz 🤍