"Hope my baby is  not still mad at me huh"I said looking at Khadija.

"Only if you continue to do as I say"she said pointing her fingers at me.
I thought for a while.
Before I pulled her for a hug

"I love you baby"I said sincerely.
"I love you too "she replied .

"Enough now we have all day ,but I have to see my sister's now"she said breaking the hug.

"Your sister's??"I asked confused.
"Where"

"Am sure they are inside,those are their cars"

"Yauwa,I was wondering who's are they"

"Can we go inside now"she said winking.
"Yes baby".

Fareedah's POV.

"Nudrat"I called her name sincerely.
"Ehmm"she replied dropping her phone on the side drawer.

"Will you tell me the truth?"I pouted, asking
her for the tenth time since we came home.

"Fareedah ,truth of what?"she asked completely confused,as if she doesn't know what am talking about.

I took a deep breath,held her hands tight, because what I was about to ask her also sounded stupid to me but I had to ask.

"Did Yaa nameer divorce me?"

"SubhanAllah,who said that to you"she said placing both her hands on my shoulders, because I already had tears Rolling down my cheeks.

"Shush......quiet he didn't do such a thing okay"she said wrapping me in her arms.

"Then tell me the truth ,do you all think keeping the truth away from me is the best huh....do you know the pains I feel right now in my heart,I feel like just dying and never....."

"Shush" she said squeezing me more tight in her arm.

"Fareedah ,we are  assuring you that we will help you fight for your love ,we will always stand by your side and for Khadija we will get rid of her since she's heartless"
Aneesah said hugging me from behind.

"C'mon aneesah why would you say that"I said breaking the hug.

"Your so gentle fareedah,you will hate her when you come to know that she is the reason why Yaa nameer asked us to bring you home,did you wrong her in anyway??"nudrat added too.

"I didn't even get to meet her face to face,after you both left the day I went there"
I replied to her question.

"What bad have I done to deserve this, why do they hate me so much, especially Yaa nameer ,will he ever love me too"

"With our help he would, Khadija started the drama and we will help her finish it,get ready to go back to your matrimonial home sis"they said in Union and we hugged each other at once.

The noise coming from downstairs made us look at each other.
We quickly ran downstairs to see what was happening.

It was Inna and uncle Abdullahi,I knew she was going to create a drama today in this house.
I sighed  and looked at nudrat and Aneesah.
I just noticed yaya Muhammad was also standing there with anty naanarh and Anty walidah.

"Haba Kullum Magana daya Ake chiki Sai kache yara,(everytime I always talk about one thing as if am talking to children),bazaku kashe ni ba ehe(you people will not kill me), wallahi Abdullahi if not because I love you as my son wallahi zan tsine Maka(I will swear for you),Baku San meye Ake Kira da Amana ba(you don't know what promise is)"

"Maama please Dan Allah Kar kiyi Min haka(maama please don't do this to me), please understand me"uncle Abdullahi tried to beg Inna but she didn't give him the chance .

"Don't you dare open your mouth,I'll do the talking's and you will keep shut and watch me,you all are evidence if I die this Evening he killed me"she said pointing at at uncle Abdullahi, before looking at us.

" You were the one that promised to marry fareedah to nameer,then why are you people suffering her,what wrong has she done,such an innocent girl,I wish I didn't make the mistake of forcing this marriage ,I wish I didn't give you chance to amend your mistake,Shi nameer din ubanka ne  da baza ka iya bashi umarni ya bi ba,wato bazaka iya rike Amanar Yar ka fareedah Ba,enda Muhammad ne bai rasu ba da wallahi Bazan Yi wannan masifan ba, Dan nasan zai gudanar da rayuwan kowa da kyau,nayi nadamar haihuwan ka Abdullahi(is nameer your father that you can't tell him to do what you ask him to do,so you can't even hold fareedah as your own,I wish Muhammad didn't die I know I won't be doing all of this because he will take good care of everything,I regret giving birth to you Abdullahi)....."she cut off with tears in between

"Yanzun nan Saki nakeso ya Bawa jikata mu koma kauye muchigaba da rayuwan mu,na aura Mata wanda Zai rike ta Amana tun da en uwan ta sun kasa(right now ,I want nameer to divorce my granddaughter,I'll marry her off to someone who will take care of her and love her since her blood relatives couldn't)"

My heart started racing when I heard what Inna said ,she must be so angry about this,but why would she say such painful words to him,I feel that's how my Destiny is,I have strong feelings everything will be fine soon.

Uncle Muhammad was on his knees on the floor he was crying like a three year old child.
I've never seen him in this condition,I myself was in tears infact every single soul in the parlour was crying

"Maama please kiyafe min(please forgive me),wallahi I warned him you were there when I settled everything in front of everyone,is just that nameer is so stubborn that he doesn't understand........"he was trying to make Inna understand but she wouldn't listen.

"I don't want to listen to anything you have to say, fareedah go and pack up your things we are leaving for Kaduna tommorow first thing in the morning and first thing tomorrow morning I want to see fareedah's divorce Letter too"she said looking at me before walking away.
My whole world went numb ,what does she mean!?
She must be joking,I can't leave now that nameer is my husband not more my Betrothed brother.

Am I leaving ya nameer forever ,is she serious about him getting me and Yaa nameer separated?.
I won't let that happen,nameer is mine and I would not give up on him.

Anty naanarh and Anty walidah followed her too.
Am sure they had nothing to say.

Ya Muhammad sat close to uncle Abdullahi, calming him down.
Nudrat and Aneesah were crying out loud,I walked lifeless to where uncle Abdullahi was also.
I tapped his shoulder ,he couldn't look at my eyes,

"Uncle please stop crying...."

"Why shouldn't I ,I failed to fulfil my....my duties to you fareedah please for... forgive me, please don't leave nameer we need you in our lives , please help me beg Inna not to leave,I can't bear to watch my mother angry with me "he said crying harder.

"U've always been good to me uncle I promise you I will talk to Inna"I said looking at how hopeless my uncle looks.

The problem I have right now is how I will convince Inna ,I know she wouldn't listen to me right now.

I know the only thing that will make her forgive them is me,I'll have to create a way, before sunset

Alhamdulilahi.
Hey everyone how have you been?

I hope fine.

Don't forget to vote.

Bye.
© Najaatuzubairu