Chapter 9.

𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
Is loving someone a crime?
Ya Allah what kind of fate is this,I can feel the patches of my wedding,even before going to my matrimonial home.

"Amaryyyaaa"nudrat screamed immediately she entered the room, making me clean the tears that was running on my cheeks.

"Are you crying?"she asked cuddling my face in her palms.

"No...no...am not ,I was just..."
"It's okay dear come"she said wrapping me in her arms.

"Awwn inlaws been emotional"Aneesah said laughing as she entered the room.

We broke the hug laughing too.

"Let's get you dressed now"they said in union winking at me.

Nameer's POV.

"Anttyyyy"
"Shut up, enough nameer,I will not allow you  ruin fareedah's happiness,as a mother I know how it feels on this day,it is one of happiest day of her life"

"I know Anty ,but must I be the one to take her,I have somewhere important to go right now"

"I see you mean fareedah is not important right?"

"No I don't mean that...."

"Enough save that ,am sure fareedah is ready now let's go to your dad's parlor".

Fareedah's POV

I was in tears already when the elders gave me their last words.
I fareedah, has become  somebody's wife I couldn't believe it.
Worst of all ,I can't imagine my life living under a roof without Inna ,I'll miss my grandmother so much,I hope she will not go back the village.

I ruined my make up with tears I couldn't control it,I was buried down in between Inna's arm since one of nameer's maternal aunt announced that its time to take the bride to her new home.

Inna held me so tight in her arms.
She never wanted me to see the tears in her eyes but she couldn't control them either.

"Take good care of yourself jika na(my granddaughter),ki bi mijin ki sau day Kara kinji(do as your husband says),You know how good I have trained you,I...I..."she could even complete what she was saying she broke into another series of tears.
She hugged me again.
This time uncle Abdullah instructed them to separate us.
Anty Waheeda held Inna and ya Muhammad held me.
He also embraced me in his arms and kept on patting my back.
"It's okay daughter ,this is not the last time you'll be seeing each other okay,now let's take you to your new home".

I couldn't hear anything again ,my world became numb ,when I remembered nameer's word.
Is it my new home ,or my new jahannam?
How will my life look like?

Comments 👇
© Najaatuzubairu.

Betrothed To Him.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें