Chapter 5.

Wedding fatiha🦋

Fareedah's POV.

"I've longed for this day ,but why don't I seem to be happy"

"Like seriously it's my wedding fatiha "
"It's just an hour left"

I looked at the wedding card and kissed it times without numbers.
I'll be yaa nameer's wife in an hour I can't believe it ,it's like a dream come true.

"Oh ya Allah I pray he loves me back soon enough"

"Fareedah..."the call of my name brought me out of my dream world.

"Am coming Anty waheedah".

Nameer's POV

"I can't believe it nameer,so you are seriously going to get married to fareedah!!"

"Khadija please ,you know I have no other option ,what's wrong with you"
"Why are you saying all of this......do you think am interested in this marriage"

"Yes you are ,if you were not interested then you would never allow the wedding to take place"she said this,I could see the jealousy written all over her face.

God like how do men with 4 wives coordinate them??

"Enough Khadija , please let's not pick a fight over this okay, you know you are the only one I love"
"What have been done cannot be changed ,worry not about this,am yours and yours alone"

",am off to the family house,...when you and your family members arrive call me okay "

"I love you"I said perking her on her lips.
about Leaving  I heard her saying
"Just a perk"

I sealed our lips together ,I never wanted to stop this moment but I have to.

.

I arrived at the family house when the knots were already tied.

Dad was seriously angry ,I could tell from the looks on his face.

I didn't even look for Muhammad I know he'll be there with  Fareedah.
Maybe she'll be crying because I didn't attend the wedding fatiha.
Serves her right ,it was all because of her Inna insisted on this wedding.
She'll suffer for this.
I can never share the love I have for Khadija with you.

the first thing I did was go to where baba and his friends were sitted.

"Dad..."

"Stop....don't say anything,meet me in the parlor"dad said not even looking at me and walked away.

What have you done nameer!!!

I didn't say anything again,I followed his back and went to parlor too.

To my surprise Khadija parents where there too.

Inna ,Anty waheeda, Muhammad, Aneesah, nudrat and fareedah and some of my maternal auntie's were all sitted there too and the ones I didn't see must be together with the invited guess.

Before I completely entered the parlor I got a call from Khadija.

I told her to come to Dad's parlor ,she must be with her sisters since her parents came alone.

Dad must have invited them because I was scared.
What will they think.
Me and Khadija are not even married for uptil 2years and I need another woman?

I pray dad explained to them properly.

"Come and sit why are you still standing there"dad said as he was about to start talking.

I choose to sit next to inna.

Not long after I sat Khadija and her sisters came in too.

Assalamualaikum lovelies 🥰.
I hope you all fine?

Don't forget to vote , comment and share .

Thank you ❤️
Bye
© Najaatuzubairu