|#9. Fun Moments|

Start from the beginning

"Haan haan, Taara ko kaise nahi jaanungi, din bhar uski hi baatein karti hai tu! Aur uske chakkar mein tum sab kaam mein late lateeef hoti jaa rahi ho." Ruhana replies teasingly.

"She's my best friend

"She's my best friend. Jab aap Buddy ki koi baat nahi taalti, toh main Taara ki baat kaise taalun?" Aarna raises her eyebrows, leaving Ruhana surprised.

"Ab Vineet kyun aaya hai beech mein?" Ruhana peers at her sister while sipping her coffee.

"You know it better, Didu." Aarna winks at her.

Ruhana shakes her head. Yeah, she's right; there are times when Ruhana has abided by Vineet's words. Of course, he's the one to make decisions, but when he pushed her ahead, she took the decisions on her own and they proved to be profitable. That's how things go between the two.

"Okay, main ready hone jaa rahi hoon, aap please nashta bana do." Aarna breaks her trance and rushes into her room.

Ruhana nods; she takes her sweet time to finish her tea. She trails back to the message that Vineet sent her last night. She pushes the thought to the back of her head, freshens up, and heads into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her sister.

******
Vineet wakes up in the morning as his alarm buzzes. He switches off the alarm and his eyes twinkle with joy as he finds Ruhana's message.

 He switches off the alarm and his eyes twinkle with joy as he finds Ruhana's message

"We will talk about it in the office," she says.

She wanted to talk in person, while he thought she might be comfortable in chat. Well, things are better when they are talked about in person.

He hops out of bed and after freshening up, he makes his way onto the balcony, where he has made some space for his exercise. He can afford to create a gym for himself, but he chooses otherwise.

Today, he's excited to meet Ruhana. They also have a meeting in the morning, so, after that, these two can talk. He finishes his workout and at the same time, his mother knocks on the door. He opens the door and his mom enters the room holding a mug of steaming coffee in her hand. Vineet smiles and greets her for the day when the lady smiles at her son. The mother and son share some time together before he gets ready and leaves for work.