《ch.15: two otters》

×Bianca's Pov×
"My cubs! What did you do to them!?" I screamed "oh they just fell into the river with rocks..." bill said "they hit some of them" bill added "if they are anything like me they'll be fine" Colton said..

"They are not your kids Colton!" Kwazii growled "doesn't matter" Colton growled slapping Kwazii.... "besides I have my own kids... I got with Brianna if you remember" Colton said... "they should be desecrating the octonauts now so Landon can get to Shellington..." Colton said....

Guess he didn't know my brother.... he'll find a way to protect his team.... he won't bring everyone....

×Brianna's pov×
I hid in the forest... so my pups could pretend to be lost... Gia, the pup with dark gray fur and green eyes, was the oldest and wanted to help her father....

And Hazel, the wolf with light brown fur with Grey eyes and dark brown markings, the youngest just wanted to write and sing, we basically forced her into this plan...

Soon they'll lose an octonaut.... goodbye scientist....

×Gia's pov×
We got to the Octopod.... the polar bear guy answered the door... "hello can you help us? We lost our parents we don't know where we are" I said, sure Hazel would ruin it to get back to her goals....

I understand it.... I want to be a famous Artist... but that takes practice.... we'll get to it soon....

"Sure.... Tweak, Dashi, paani come with me" Barnacles called... they came....

×Pearl's pov×
It was just me and Peso with Shellington.... Tweak, Dashi, Barnacles and Paani were on a mission...

Kwazii was missing....

Inkling was in the library.... me and Peso went to do something....

×Landon's pov×
Shellington was alone... perfect.... I walked into the room and covered his mouth so he couldn't scream...

"Hello my love..." I said... with a smile... "mhmhkm" Shellington tried to speak...

Except he can't, I was covering his mouth... and they left my restraints resting on the bed when I had poisoned him originally... he wasn't in them of course.... I uncovered his mouth and tied him again....

He was too weak from the poison to fight, as peso hadn't fully cured it, just stopped him dying...

except....

"HELP LANDON IS BACK" Shellington screamed....

Yeah I'm seriously going to poison him again... Shellington struggled with the restraints...

I grabbed my poisoned hot chocolate to feed him....

Except.... Shellington turned his head away from me as we heard a voice... "what are you doing..." it said I looked over...

×Shellington's pov× It was Koshi, Dashi's little sister, who was also an jr octo-agent, I looked at her "Koshi

×Shellington's pov×
It was Koshi, Dashi's little sister, who was also an jr octo-agent, I looked at her "Koshi.. can you go get pearl and Paani or Inkling?" I asked "everything is fine kid, just leave..." Landon growled... Koshi looked at him... "uhm... ok?" Koshi left...

Shes smart... mabye she'll figure out Landon can not be trusted.... but...

She probably, wouldn't, I looked at Landon, I glared "leave us alone" I growled, Landon sniled, "I couldn't leave without giving you this..." Landon said holding the poisoned hot chocolate...

He looked at it and noticed he had spilled it when Koshi came.... he went to remake it.. Koshi hopefully had bought me time, even accidentally....

I tried to break free of the ropes...

×Koshi's pov×
Something was suspicious... I saw Inkling In his room and walked over "hey, do you guys know a brown fur with Peachy/Sandy Underbelly Peachy/Sandy Markings and Sky blue eyes?" I asked... "uhm... why?" Inkling asked... "I saw this otter near Shellington and Shellington didn't seem to like him as he said 'Koshi.. can you go get pearl and Paani or Inkling'" I told inkling.... "get Pearl and Paani... now!" inkling basically commanded/screamed at me...

×Kwazii's pov×
I looked around, Colton and bill were here, I knew Landon had a trap for Shellington and the octonauts... where was Sonne though?

Hopefully he was just getting something... I tried to break the chains but Colton....

"The octonauts will find us!" I screamed

×inkling's pov×
I got to the medical bay, seeing...

What WAS he doing here? I wondered "Leave him alone!" I growled

"Not so fast... octopus..." somebody said.... it was an brown furred otter with darker/more russet-brown markings with blue eyes.

 it was an brown furred otter with darker/more russet-brown markings with blue eyes