《ch.5: Landon arrested and... out》

Still partially has the cringe allergic reaction parts
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

×Paani's pov×
He looked at me... I looked at the pizza... the pepperoni looked strange and spiky..... "what is this?" I asked, it had to be what was the issue, it was only affected him though...

"Red..... urchin.." Shellington said.... weakly... "how can you tell?" I asked... as he started to search his bag... what was he looking for.... but he was doing more coughing than speaking so... "Shellington?" I asked...

Shellington fainted.....

What do I do!? "Shellington! Wake up!" I said shaking him

That didn't work... I quickly used my octo-watch to sound the octo-alert... hoping they could help...

"Octo agent Paani report please" Barnacles said "something happened to Shellington!" I said scared.... "what happened to him?" Barnacles asked "I dont know! Everything was fine until he had some of the pepperoni pizza, though I think they got the order wrong cause it's not pepperoni I don't know what it is... Shellington said something about red urchins..." I told them....

"Red urchins? SHELLINGTON IS ALIRGIC TO THEM!" Peso said "what!?" I said even more scared...

Why did I not already know that? "Paani bring Shellington to the Octopod..." Barnacles told me... I nodded as the call ended....

×Landon's pov×
I heard and saw Paani call the octonauts ugh I had to stop him from getting him to the Octopod!

But how? Ugh I should have just force fed him when he was alone that would have been easier and he may of even choked....

He needed to pay for breaking up with me anyways....

I walked over "is there an Issue?" I asked calmly.... "yes.... we need to go" Paani said, I smirked "oh you're not going anywhere, he needs to pay for breaking up with me!" I said angry I grabbed Paani's arm...

×Paani's pov×
I pulled away from the strange otter with brown fur with Peachy/Sandy Underbelly Peachy/Sandy Markings and Sky blue eyes and held Shellington close.... he was still unconscious...

Shellington told me he had an ex but he never said who it was or anything else....

If this was him I already didn't like him...

Suddenly someone knock the strange otter with brown fur with Peachy/Sandy Underbelly Peachy/Sandy Markings and Sky blue eyes out.... I stepped back and held Shellington close....

It was.... Pearl.... Shellington's sister....

 Shellington's sister

"Pearl... hi.... thanks for saving us...." I said "what happened to him?" Pearl asked "he accidentally ate red urchins.... we thought Is was pepperoni..." I replied "I'm taking him to the Octopod" I added....

Pearl nodded and called someone.... she got her son Pariwinkle, and we got Shellington into the gup-A... as the police came and arrested Landon....

Karma... we got to the Octopod and Peso put Shellington into the medical bay....

We waited for a while.....

×Pearl's pov×
While waiting I got a call.... it was Sonne... my ex..... "didn't I tell you to stay away from my family?" I growled....

"oh... remember how you got Landon arrested?" He said on the call "yes..." I answered "I bailed him out.... we're coming after Shellington and I hope to see my son..." Sonne said "stay away from Shellington and Periwinkle!" I screamed "how will you stop us? I have two... well three friends, ones already after the octonauts..." Sonne said before ending the call...

I saw Peso and walked over "Shellington is fine and awake..." Peso said... "great.... I need to talk to him and the other octonauts..." I said urgently....