《ch.8: whos missing?》

×Paani's pov×
We suddenly heard a sound... I looked at Shellington, then I went to check it out..... Shellington should be fine for like 12 minutes....

I suddenly stepped in something that Trapped me... it was a carpet with shoes stuck to it, it was filled some sort of slime... sticky...

 sticky

Oh no... I got tricked! "Shellington!" I screamed, what If Landon, Sonne and the unknown two did this!?

×Shellington's pov×
I looked around... its been 19 minutes... where was he? He said he'd be back in 12 minutes....

With the situation I felt worried.... I suddenly saw someone near the door... I couldn't see who it was though....

It was Landon.... I narrowed my eyes why was he here.... "oh hi... my love" he said "don't call me that!" I said turning my head away.... I don't like Landon.... I had my eyes closed so I didn't see what he did but I felt chains on my arms....

×Paani's pov×
I tried to escape the trap with no luck... than I remembered I was an octo-agent.... don't know how I forgot that...

I pressed the octo-alert.... Barnacles looked at me through the screen... I explained and Barnacles sent Pearl and Peso to check on Shellington.... and he and tweak came to free me....

×Shellington's pov×
I struggled with the chains on my arms "oh don't worry... my love... it'll end soon" he said "don't call me that!" I screamed, turning my head away.... I don't like Landon.... hadn't he done enough? I don't want to think about our break up...

×Colton's pov×
Kwazii tried to escape... I got him back and tied him up with stronger rope.... he will not escape me...

Then I'll target Barnacles... or mabye I'll help Landon with Shellington... if he's not dead already...

×Shellington's pov×
"Why.. why did you do it?" I asked, a tear fell... "oh... why I Love to fight? why did I get mean in those fights? Why I you say I overreacted when you didn't tell me you went to see you're sister?.... or why did I poison you with you're allergies?" Landon said... I looked at him "why did you do any of that?" I growled "why..." Landon smiled as he unhooked the chains from the bed and hooked them to each other....

Welp I can still not use my hands... Landon... suddenly threw me to the wall and... threw a syringe at me... I fell unconscious....

×Pearl's pov×
We got to the room.... Shellington was....

 Shellington was

"He's alive..." peso said "Landon or sonne had to of done this" I said "must of been Landon cause... we can't find Periwinkle we think Sonne has him" Barnacles said coming in with Paani and the other octonauts....

"What...?" I said... my son... no...

×Sonne's pov×
I took Periwinkle to a place where pearl could not find him... my old place, a cave in the mountains... periwinkle was complaining of the cold so....

×Barnacles's pov×Peso continued to take care of Shellington

×Barnacles's pov×
Peso continued to take care of Shellington.... he had been poisoned... the poison had a hard to make cure...

I realized someone was missing "where is Kwazii!?" I said....