《ch.3: this isn't pepperoni....!?》

Probably one of the most cringe description of an allergic  reaction ever...

Read at ur own risk
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

×Kwazii's pov×
The wolf left and I unhid, "who was that?" Calico Jack asked "looks like my ex Colton..." I said as I grabbed my  headphones and sat outside my room listening to music.... "Kwazii, what happened between you and him?" I heard my grandfather say....

I ignored him....

×Colton's pov×
I went home, I saw my family, Brianna, a female wolf with black fur with white splotches all over her body, and Sky blue eyes...

Our pups, oldest Gia, with her dark gray fur with green eyes and youngest Hazel, with her light brown fur with Grey eyes and dark brown markings.

"How was your revenge daddy? Can I help?" Gia asked "soon Gia...." I said... we put the pups to sleep "so how'd it go" brianna asked "good, I nearly got Calico Jack out of the way..." I told her...

"I'm going to call Landon to see if he can ruin that stupid monkey's surprise for the stupid otter" I said "how, he's the otters ex!" Brianna said.

"We'll see if he can add it to the plate..." I said holding a bag of something Red...

"Just make it look like Pepperoni..." I said...

×Shellington's pov×
I sighed, the next day Calico Jack told us what happened... Kwazii still wasn't talking....

I Soon saw...

Paani? "Paani

Paani? "Paani.. what are you?" I asked "I wanted to surprise you... with lunch" paani said...

We left.... and went to the place....

×Landon's pov×
I sighed, Shellington and Paani walked over "hi, can we order a pepperoni pizza?" Paani asked "sure" I said, Shellington Looked away from me..

He was going to regret breaking up with me! Just like Kwazii was going to pay for breaking up with Colton...

I cooked the pizza... and added the 'special' topping....

I gave the pizza to them with a smirk... I watched them eat... I went to a spot to watch them...

Shellington frowned....

Guess he realized the pepperoni was red Urchin pepperoni....

I smiled.... the plan seemed to be working...

×Paani's pov×
I looked at Shellington and noticed something was wrong.... Shellington coughed "Shellington are you okay?!" I asked....

He looked at me... I looked at the pizza... the pepperoni looked strange and spiky..... "what is this?" I asked, it had to be what was the issue, it was only affected him though...

"Red..... urchin.." Shellington said.... weakly... "how can you tell?" I asked... as he started to search his bag... what was he looking for.... but he was doing more coughing than speaking so... "Shellington?" I asked...

Shellington fainted.....