Protector of Heros

Dannys P.O.V

I flew through space and cleared my head, thankfully it was enought to stop the royal headache that I had from the observers. I thought I was supposed to control them?

I paused as I saw the watchtower, I had never had any intention to call or work with the Justice League, I believe they knew that there was a new king of the infitine realms who was powerful enough to defeat the tyrant Pariah but that's it. I went invisible and intangible and flew inside, after a bit of looking around I eventually found a meeting room of sorts.

All of the original founders sat at a metal table and Batman kind of reminded me of Sam, talking about Sam, her and Tucker were going to freak out when I told them about this. I crossed my legs and went tangible but stayed invisible as I watched them talk and figured out what their systems were; the Martian Manhunter seemed to organise most things while the others seemed to lead their own smaller groups, except for Batman, he seemed like more of a guy who wasn't really part of the whole thing and would disappear and show up when he so choose to.

When they all got up to leave I went visible and let myself fall upside down (still cross legged) to alert them I was here, Superman would hear the wind created, I was sure. Sure enough he spun around and locked eyes with me, I tilted my head as the rest of the Justice Leagues big guns turned to face me "Are you a new hero?" Superman asked,

Hah! 'New hero' I had been the first hero, the inspiration, I had watched every hero in this room become a hero, make a name for themselves, and then band together; I had made sure that Clockwork would tell me if they needed help so I could help them (and consequently reveal myself). He also alerted me when a new hero was born (literally) so I could watch over them from birth, check in from from to time and make sure they were okay, I was the Ancient of Space, Protection, and Heros after all. Unrelated, but I was happy I could let Sam, Tucker, my Parents, and Jazz live on as various supernatural creatures too.

When I didn't answer Superman frowned "If you're new here I understand that you might not know, but you aren't aloud into places you don't have access too- or permission to access I suppose." Superman said gently, my core hummed at how well he treated this situation, like a hero should, diplomacy was important.
"Just checking up on you." I said. Which was true, Bruce seemed lighter so nothing bad had happened to him since he and Jason finally talked their issues out, despite being cooped up J'onn seemed content if not happy, Flash was always going so fast it was hard to keep up but he seemed as chipper as ever, Diana always had that frowny lost-in-thought face whenever anything happen so she was good, I had contacts high up enough in the Lantern corps to know when something happened to a Green Lantern and there wasn't anything overly dark radiating from Hal's mind so I wasn't concerned, Shiera was glaring at me with enough power to kill a horse so nothing unusual; they were the only ones in the room and no one I had flew past seemed upset over anything so I figured my work here was done.
"We don't need checking up on." Diana said, I nodded thoughtfully
"I'll mention that." I said with a customer service smile
"Mention to who? Who are you- where'd he go?!" Flash asked and I flew back down to Amity Park.

Maybe revealing myself wasn't the best idea, but if there came a time where I needed to show myself I needed proof that if I was bad I could've killed them long ago, of course ideally that's not the scenario I'd want to reveal myself to them in but you never know.