Leave before you love me

Billy's POV

Billy's POV

I woke up to the feeling of a cold breeze around me and warm feeling next to me. My eyes flickered open and I saw a mess of white hair and a beautiful body beside me. It took a second but then I realized that Winnie and I had fucked. I smile softly and pull her close, her body pressed against mine. I bury my face in the back of her neck and sigh. She was so beautiful and man she felt good. My one arm slid around her and held her tight. She shifted and then turned around so she was facing me, she immediately smile and lean her face onto mine. Her forehead against mine. "Hey there.."
she whispered to me, her hands against my chest. I dragged my hand up her side and to her face, cupping it. "Morning sweetheart."

My eyes wandered down her body, admiring it before looking up at those stormy grey eyes of hers. She locked her lips with me and me kissed, this is one morning I was not hungover to wake up next to a girl. I noticed the hickeys lining her neck, I traced my hand over them and she flinched a bit. Obviously they hurt a bit, but she hugged me and I hugged her back. I felt proud that I slept with my best friend and she is in my arms. She giggles, "We slept together. You know that right?"
I laugh and kiss her neck, "Yeah."
As she starts to speak her eyes widen, "School! We have to get to school!"
She shoves me off as she gets up and starts to get dressed, I laugh as she runs to her dresser and starts rummaging though it. I see that she is trying to pick out a bra, I smirk, one is white lace while the other is a lacey light purple. I like that one. "Go for purple!" I say from the bed and smirk. She sends me a look of embarrassment and death.

"Really Billy? Get your ass out of bed!" She laughs and throws my jeans at me, I catch it and smirk.
"Someone is mad that her neck is covered in hickeys." I chuckle as I stand up and throw on my pants.
I walk over as she throws on her jeans and a black Lacey top. She dashes into the bathroom and starts to put on some makeup and doing her hair. I follow her and lean against the door frame while putting on my shirt. I stare as she leans over the sink to make sure her makeup looks good, that damned ass of hers looks so tight in those jeans. I see her smirk, she knew she was teasing me. I walk over to her and stand behind her. "Look at me" and she turned towards me. Her eyes flicked up towards me. I leaned in and I brushed my tongue on her soft lips before she swallowed it softly and sucked on it like a lollipop.

I let out a groan and kissed her harder and started to lift her up onto her counter but she slapped my arm, but not in an aggressive way.
"As much as I would love for you to fuck me on the counter, we have school." She said in rude, but silly tone. She laughs as she does her hair and I also proceed to steal the brush as she applies some lipstick. It is kind of awkward but then before I can break the silence she speaks up, "So are we a thing now or was this a meaningless hookup?" Her eyes fall to mine and I consider it for a second. I'm new to town why should I commit to her while I could get other girls, but I have know her forever and I know she would hold their against me. I take a deep breath and smile, "I think we can make this official."
She chuckles and takes my hand. Her hand is soft and perfect. Maybe this is not gonna be so bad.

~TIME SKIP~

Winnie's Pov

I sat on the bleachers watching Billy play basketball. I still was processing this morning. So I guess we were official. I sit and watch him as he plays basketball, not taking my eyes off of him. Those abs of his, his gorgeous hair and oh the way he moved. It's like even while not fucking me, he was fucking me, If you know what I mean. As I watch him trash talk Steve and shove him around. I felt bad for Steve, I had heard about his and Nancy's so called "break up." Steve might be an asshole sometimes, but he actually is a kind soul. But when the Billy knocked Steve to the floor and scored a basket, their coach blew the whistle. I saw Billy walk over to try and help him but then he shoved him. Why would he do that? But as I stood up to talk to him he started flirting with some girl. My heart dropped as I recognized her as Cindy Matters, a base cheerleader. Without second thought, I stood up and grabbed my bag and ran out, shoving past an awestruck Billy. I was holding back tears. He said it wasn't a meaningless hookup, bullshit. As I rushed out I realized I had to drop off my favorite middle schooler other than Max, Dustin Henderson. He was a weird kid but I liked him and he was a little curly haired ball of sunshine with a bad mouth.

I rushed out to my car and saw Dustin standing there. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" He shouts and I ruffle his hair though his cap.
"Not even a hello?"
He scoffs as we get into my car and he plops down and starts ranting about Max who he calls mad max, the party, and Will. I know what really happened last year and that there is
an alternate reality called the upside down. I sigh as we drive. "So I take it that this max girl isn't your favorite?" I ask softly as I look over at him.
"She just thinks she can waltz in because she is girl! But no! And I think Lucas likes her."
I chuckle as I hear this. Dustin continued to rant as I pulled up next to his house. I stopped the car and looked over at him.
"Well kid, this is your stop. Have a good weekend. And tell Will hi for me." I ruffle his hair and he shoves my hands away.
"Yeah yeah. Bye." He says that as he rushes out of the car. I chuckle as my car starts up and I drive off. Now, I can cry.

I start crying about Billy and I feel my heart breaking. Guess we hooked up, look on the bright side. NO! This is bad really bad and it isn't fair that he is playing with my feelings like this. I need to see Cassie. I punch the pedal and zoom off to her house.

~ 45 minute time skip~

Cassie and i wear walking down loch Nora as I ranted about Billy and she was comforting me. But as we walked I felt her yank my arm.
"What?" I looked over at her.
She sighed and pointed at someone's house. "Look in the driveway." She whispered and I saw it. A blue Camaro with a California license plate. And getting out of it was Billy and Cindy. He has his arm wrapped around her and I felt my chest sting and I felt like is got stabbed though the heart. Cassie grabs my shoulder and whispered to me. "Shh. Hey. He is just a fuckboy jacksss." She hugged me as I started to cry and just collapsed. I should have seen this coming, I swear I hate him with all my heart.
"I-I need some space." I whisper and sprint back to her house and she follows. I hug her quickly before getting in my car and speeding off in tears.

OKAY SO SORRY YALL FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND SORRY I HAVENT POSTED A NEW CHAPTER ON TIME. I AM GETTING MY ASSED KICKED BY STRESS SO, HERE WE ARE. HOPE YALL LIKE THE COLLAGE!

Reese