Chapter 1 - The Secret (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Huh? So how do you behave as a child?"

"Just lean on his shoulder, hug him, sit on his lap, etc..." Uea continued to explain in his monotone voice, but the interlocutor was already stunned. At first, Jade couldn't imagine that he would do such a thing. Secondly, he couldn't even imagine that Uea would do this. Even though they had known each other for ten years, Uea had never shown a sweet expression when he got along with his boyfriend in front of him. Uea didn't like to show affection in front of other people.

"You can actually do whatever you want without thinking too much about it, just like when you acted like a child with your mother." A person with rich love experience summed it all up.

Jade nodded in slow motion, trying to think according to Uea's meaning, his focused expression making the person watching him smile.

"All right! I will do my best! Thank you!"

"Not at all. I'm going now, see you tomorrow."

"All right! Be careful when you get home!" Jade waved goodbye, looking thoughtfully at the slender back of his good friend leaving the IT department, and he tried to imagine Uea with an indifferent face acting like a child to others.

He must be expressionless even when he acts like a child with his boyfriend... Oh, I can't imagine!

Even he who had a rich imagination couldn't imagine it, it was too difficult! But whatever Uea's expression was, he was still beautiful!

Jade shook his head to clear the thoughts in his head, and began to gather his things and prepare to go back to the apartment. Now he was the only one left in the entire department, and the other colleagues had already left at the speed of light, because there was neither overtime pay nor compensatory leave for overtime work. If the work wasn't truly urgent, generally no one was willing to stay at the company and work overtime, wasting precious private rest time.

The white palms pushed the back of the chair towards the desk. As Jade was about to turn off the air conditioner, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a brown wallet sitting calmly under the desk next to hers. He bent down to pick up the wallet, thinking of the owner who had left not long ago.

Uea definitely didn't know he had lost his wallet. He could put it away and return it to him tomorrow, but since he had just left, there still had to be time for him to get to him, or, if he couldn't, he could call him and tell him.

Jade hastily turned off the lights and air conditioning, ran out of the ward and pressed the elevator button. He saw that the elevator next to him was stopped at the parking level and he guessed that the person who had just taken it must be Uea. At that moment his elevator also arrived, Jade immediately entered and pressed the button for the parking level.

The elevator door opened, Jade quickly stepped out and looked for Uea's silver Toyota Yaris in the mostly empty parking lot. Other companies in the same building had stopped working one after another. Jade looked left and right, and his eyes remained fixed on the corner of the parking lot where his friend's slender figure appeared.

He was about to open his mouth to call out to Uea, but all he could do was open his mouth and stare blankly as he got into a car, not his usual silver Toyota Yaris, but a black Honda Civic, which quickly drove away. Jade, who stood in the distance and had witnessed the whole process, was stunned.

Although several people in that building were driving black Honda Civics with black anti-peeping film, there was only one black Honda Civic with auction plates and that was the one that had just left. Jadeniphat was 28 years old and had a good memory. He would never remember it so badly. That car must have belonged to another close friend of hers.