𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ღ

STRETCHING as she sat up in the bed with the sheet wrapped around her naked frame, Khia instantly frowned seeing that Shedeur was no longer in the bed with her. Going to pick up her phone off the nightstand, she noticed a carry out back from Waffle House with a sticky note attached to it.

i had a early team meeting, mama. i need you dressed and ready by 1:30.

She smiled at how he never told her what they were doing; all she needed to do and worry about was being ready. Placing the note to the side, she opened up the bag noting that he remembered her order: an All Star breakfast with a chocolate chip waffle, no eggs, bacon, and cheese grits.

Tired of pausing to eat to scroll due to the lack of an auto scroll option on TikTok, she opted to finish watching a new series she had started on Netflix, My Life with the Walter Boys. She couldn't wait to see which brother Jackie would end up picking even though they both had their flaws. After finishing her food and half an episode, she realized it was going on noon and she needed to start getting ready now.

Gathering the trash, she climbed out of the bed not seeing the need to clothe her nude body since she was about to hop in the shower and it was her home. After throwing away the trash, she tidied up the small mess they made in the living room the night prior before heading to take her shower.

Half an hour later, she was standing in the mirror wrapped in a towel as she ran the flat iron through her still ginger colored hair that she was tired of. Her hair appointment was tomorrow but with these stylists nowadays she liked to take her hair done at the last minute just in case she got an hey boo text.

Unplugging the flat irons, she headed to room to lotion up before throwing a calm fit being that it a little chilly outside today. She was definitely not ready for the winter. After throwing on some chunky socks, she slid her feet into her pink UGG Tasman slippers and sprayed her body with her Miss Dior perfume.

Seeing that she had 3 minutes to spare until Shedeur would be here, she decided to head to the parking garage almost ready to bet that he had arrived early. He never liked to be late for anything. Like she thought, his Maybach truck was parked outside waiting for her. She knocked on the window so that he could reach over and open the door for her to climb in.

"Hey babyboy!" Khia leaned over the console to kiss his cheek as she sat her purse on the floor beside her feet and buckled up her seatbelt, instantly turning the seat warmers on, "so where are we going?"

Shedeur looked over at her with a look, not even knowing why she asked. He just wanted to her be a passenger princess and let him worry about the rest, "what I told you about that?"