𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ღ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

SITTING in the library, Khia was busy trying to share the small PowerPoint she had created with that boy she would be tutoring as she waited for him. It was just in case he needed to go back and review any of the information. She was so focused on her laptop that she didn't even notice Shedeur walking towards her.

"You gotta be more aware of yo' surroundings, mama." His voice caught her attention, resulting in her looking up with her a smile, "I could've walked up and did anything to you."

"I thought you were getting yo' hair retwisted." She questioned, wondering why he was there as he sat on the edge of the table, looking down at her with his hair taken down, "you look good with yo' hair like that."

"You look good with these glasses on." He said acknowledging the black, big framed glasses that covered her eyes. She looked like a real deal teacher, "my Michelle Obama!"

Smacking her lips, Khia pinched him and used her pointer finger to push the glasses back closer to eyes being that they had slid down the bridge of nose a little, "You always got something smart to say! What are you doing here?"

"I came to tell you don't be doing all that small talk and smiling in this man face, mama." He instructed her, resulting in her smiling and folding her arms over her chest in amusement at his little speech, "don't let me find out."

"Or what?" Khia challenged. She loved pushing buttons a little just to see how hot shit could get.

"Fuck around and find out." He mumbled as he reached his hand out to grab her throat, pulling her towards him to plant a kiss on her lips. It was innocent until he decided to slide his tongue in her mouth, which she gladly sucked down on in the middle of the library with no care.

"Hm, I just might." Khia teased as he pulled away knowing that he needed to leave soon or he would be late to his hair appointment.

"Stop playing with me." He caught her off guard by plucking her in the mouth before raising up off the desk, "I don't know why you ain't just let me pay you to tutor me anyways."

"Cause you don't need the help." Khia declined his offer yet again. She knew he maintained good grades especially as the starting quarter
back and with a father like his, "you'd be paying me for nothing."

Shedeur shrugged, not seeing the problem with the situation but she had explained to him when he first presented the offer that she didn't want to bring "business" into their pleasure, "okay and? you my girl but I admire yo' hustle and I'm proud of you."

"Thank you."

Khia had caught him calling her his girl, but she hid her excitement. Holding her fist out for him to bump, they said their goodbyes. It was something they came up with the night she cried in his car to let him know that she was becoming overstimulated with all the affection that had been doing lately.