𝐓𝐖𝐎

ღ

via InstaStory

via InstaStory.

Khia sat in the usual mid morning traffic as she was headed from campus to get something eat after completing her two classes for the day. She liked having morning classes because there were less students and she liked to have the rest of the day to do whatever she wanted. Feeling pretty, she grabbed her phone to record a quick video while she waited.

"She say she ain't really made love in a minute, really made love in a minute." She lip synced along to the lyrics of YFN Lucci's In A Minute as she played in her hair, "she say she wanna be apart cause we winning.."

Sitting her phone back inside of her cup holder, she pressed down on the gas as the traffic began to pick up. She was driving with no destination because she didn't know what she wanted to eat and wasn't really a breakfast girly; she'd eat a 10 piece wing meal at 8 in the morning with no care in the world.

"Call Amour."

After a couple of rings, the phone picked up followed by a some shuffling, "Hello?" Amour tiredly voiced through the phone, sounding throughout the car.

"Are you still in bed?"

"Girl.." Amour trailed out in a sigh, letting Khia know there was something interesting about to follow, "Trey called me last night talking about some closure. Now my closure lifting."

Khia mouth dropped, being that Amour swore up and down that she was done with the on again, off again situationship she had with Trey and she had been doing good, "wait a minute, I thought he was blocked?"

"Huh?"

"If you can huh you can hear." Khia laughed knowing that Amour had heard her loud and clear, but she reiterated her statement again just because, "I thought he was blocked?"

Truth was, Amour did block him but after a couple days she unblocked him. She wanted to see if he would ever try to reach out and make things right with her, but after a few weeks went by she started to move on until last night, "I mean...he was. And before you ask, I don't know what this means for us. I don't even wanna think about it."