𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬

A/N: I wanna put out a law and order: SUV book or Crazy in love: blueface x Chrisean x reader, but I don't know if y'all would read it.

✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵

The girls were getting on the bus, as Imani was listening to Rock talk, she seen Bri drop her bag while looking at Anne.

Bri and Anne started pulling hair and pulling each other on the ground hitting each other, while Imani just got on the bus sitting down and drinking her water.

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬: 𝐁𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭 , 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬 , 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

The rest of the girls got on the bus, as Rock sat in Imani lap leaning back and playing with Imani ring on her hand. While Bri got on the bus the girls congratulated her expect Imani because she thought it was a pointless fight.

-Skip over to the house , cause I don't really care for persuasion little speech-

The girls where now arrive to the new house in Charlotte and Natalie have the girls sit down for a talk.

"Alright y'all we are now in Charlotte". Nat says in a "raspy" voice as the some of the girls "laugh". "It's about to be lit, it looks cracking out there, We got a fucking lake house, bitch".

"So let's get to our rooms, Jela, Imani and I, we're downstairs, Persuasion and Bri are downstairs, and Chrisean, Anne, Rollie and Slim are upstairs". Nat tells the girls their room for them to get showered up .

Imani puts her and Chrisean stuff in her, as she gets changed and showers. She comes down in a long yellow sundress , bracelet and her necklaces on with bear slippers on.