𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

A/N: if you have not seen the bio for this book I updated it 3 days ago this will now be a OcxOcxChrisean book , so I'm doing little chapters to leads up to all three of their relationships coming together, remember Imani and Chrisean known each other for 7 years when they were 15 in high school (if I did my math right). Chrisean has been through basically all Imani relationships with her since Imani and Pooter meet when they were 18 & 19. So Pooter knows all the ups and downs with blue and chrisean as well.

✵✵✵✵

Tuesday, April 1st,2021|The Banks/Carter Condo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tuesday, April 1st,
2021|The Banks/Carter Condo

It was around 2 in the morning when Pooter had heard a knock on the front door along with what sounds like to be someone crying. Pooter had known all about the beginning of a horror movie when you hear a knock on your door at this time, he went grab his gun out of top drawer as he opened the door only to find a crying Chrisean by the door dressed in some shorts , Long shirt with no shoes on.

"Chrisean what are you doing out at this time with no damn clothes on". Pooter had whispered yelled as he put the gun back up and pulled Chrisean in the house onto the couch.

"What's wrong rock, why are you crying?". Pooter had asked as he moved some of Chrisean hair from her face. "I caught blue in the bed with some other girl". Chrisean wept softly as she held onto Pooter hand that was touching her face.

Pooter has never liked Blue face from the way he saw how he treated her and how he would have Chrisean crying to Imani and him. Pooter and Imani just wanted Rock to find actual love with them.

"Rock what have I told you about that nigga , he going to keep doing the same thing over and over again, cause he knows your going to come back every time if you never actually leave him".Pooter comforted Rock As he held her head to his chest.

"Baby, what's wrong". Pooter had looked up to see Imani coming toward them only wearing his shirt and some underwear. "What happened Sunshine, why are you crying". Imani consoled as rock sat in her lap while Imani rubbed her back.

"Blue was cheating again". Rock cried as she held onto Imani, while Pooter went to get some water and to check on baby K .

Peanut had been whining trying to lick Chrisean face to get her to stop crying but only for it to make her laugh a little bit as Imani wiped her eyes some.

"Honey, we tried to tell you why do keep going back to him when you have us? It's only costing you more pain love."Imani questioned as Pooter handed Rock the water while he rubbed her legs.

"I don't know why, it's just like an attachment, I want to leave him but I can't."Rock responded. "Well what about enough talk about him , let's get you cleaned up". Imani stated as she helped Chrisean up to the bathroom. Imani had help Chrisean wiped her and give her a change of clothes.

Imani and Pooter had always looked at Rock some type of love in their eyes, As they were always the first one to love Rock in a way a lover should , always right beside her when she needed it, just as Rick was there for them, But Imani and Pooter didn't just want to be her friend they wanted to be more than just that.

"Rock I want you to stay here with me, Pooter and Star for some days how about that , would that make you feel better?." Imani expressed as she look towards Chrisean as she was changing her clothes.

"Yeah, I think i would like that". Rock said with a smile as she kept contact with Imani before she looked away.

"Cmon let's go lay down". Imani suggested as she took rock hand to go into her and Pooter room. Pooter was already laying down as he just checked on K who was still sleeping while peanut was laying on his dog bed.

Rock had got into the middle of the bed as she held her hands out for Imani while Pooter had put on "Princess and the frog".

"Thank you, guys for all that you done for me". As she held eye contact with them both. " you're welcome baby". Imani Responded with love as Imani leaned in giving Rock a sweet kiss on her lips.

Rock could taste the peach chapstick that Imani had used before bed as her lips felt soft almost like a pillowy feeling against hers as rock grabbed Pooter hands behind her as she felt it roaming her back as she felt butterflies in her stomach from kissing Imani, before Rock pulled away as she kissed Imani one more time before doing the same with Pooter.

Rock pulled away from Pooter as she held her forehead against his as they both breathed heavily against each other. Before they both pulled away as Rock put her head on Imani chest while Pooter laid on Imani stomach as he rubbed Chrisean legs before they feel asleep with a goodnight as Princess and the frog played in the background with K snoring.

✵✵✵✵

A/N: so I wanted to give a background of Pooter , Imani and Rick relationship, because I am going to be dropping some thing in between the three when Pooter comes in to visit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N: so I wanted to give a background of Pooter , Imani and Rick relationship, because I am going to be dropping some thing in between the three when Pooter comes in to visit. This was my first time doing a kissing scene so not to much. I'm doing the next chapter tomorrow, Thank you for 1.17k Reads🤍

Word count:942