𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

PrologueFriday, March 6th,2020| Imani and Pooter condo

Prologue
Friday, March 6th,
2020| Imani and Pooter condo

Imani finally has made it home, after her long 4 month tour away from her boyfriend Pooter and their puppy peanut who is a black and brown spot Doberman. They FaceTime everyday while she was on tour, but that just didn't feel right to Imani she had to be next to Pooter to feel him.

Imani walks in the front door only to find Pooter waiting there for her. "Hi baby, I missed you, so much". Imani beamed as she hugged Pooter , so close to her she smelled her favorite cologne on him.

"Hey mama, I missed you as well, I got a surprise for you , I need you to put this blindfold on for me." Pooter spoke as he put the blindfold over Imani eyes carefully not to mess up her makeup.

"What kind of surprise is it, you trying to fuck me". Imani laughed as she was holding on to Pooter hand , following him as he lead her to the living room.

"That's for later baby, you look so good tonight". Pooter smiled as he looked Imani up and down ready for later tonight.

Pooter helped imani sit infront of the coffee table . As he help take her blindfold off , Pooter had set up a  beautiful dinner of steak and lobster, two wine glasses , roses in the middle of the table in a glass vase with the lights dim low and playing dangerously in love by Beyoncé on tv.

"Oh Pooter baby this is so beautiful, Thank you for tonight ". Imani spoke with love in her voice and glossy eyes, as she reached over to give Pooter a long kiss.

"Thank you , I just wanted to show my appreciation to you for sticking with me thru the up and downs for these last six years we been together". Pooter expressed as he looked at Imani with pure love in his eyes.

"Of course baby, I wouldn't have it any other way than being with you , I would do it again just for moments like this with you" Imani Promised as she wiped her tears.

"I would do the same for you baby any time. Don't cry mama, I'm always going to be next to you and supporting you". Pooter spoke to Imani as he wiped her tears with a napkin.

"Okay no more crying , I'm ready to eat now". Imani sniffled as she laughed, as Imani and Pooter said I love you to each other.

Pooter and Imani ate and laughed with each other and got a little tipsy. By the end of the night Imani was in Pooter lap while they kissed.

"Mm come on baby, take me to bed and make love to me" Imani whispered as she looked in Pooter's eyes.

As Pooter took Imani in thier room , he laid her down softly on the bed as he got on top of her kissing her softly as they took off their clothes.

"I'm show you much I love you mama" Pooter moaned as he kissed over her tummy until he reach her pussy. As he sucked on her clit.

"O- Pooter baby right there "Imani exclaimed as she put her fingers thru his hair moaning.