𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰

Natalie Nunn "Last but not least, we have Imani "princess" Carter", she has been in the music industry for a long time since her first big hit "Where have you been", that went viral when she was 19 years old, she is a really big person in the musi...

Natalie Nunn
"Last but not least, we have Imani "princess" Carter", she has been in the music industry for a long time since her first big hit "Where have you been", that went viral when she was 19 years old, she is a really big person in the music business and she also has a lot of followers from YouTube that she started when she was pregnant with her fiancé Pooter Banks he is also in the industry, she also close friends with Chrisean". Natalie explains to her husband as she show him the pictures.

"I think having her on here is going to go somewhat nice, she young , she has a a lot of energy, but I also heard she been going back and forth with Bri which is another one of our baddies". Natalie adds on as she finishes showing the pictures.

"I feel like this season is going to be a lot going on with the girls , but we're going to see". Natalie says as she looked at her husband.

✵✵✵✵

♥︎𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕♥︎

♥︎𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕♥︎

The girls were getting on the bus after all the flights and we're finally getting to know each other.

Imani was sitting with Chrisean as she was fixing her necklace with her daughter and fiancé name , she was also texting back Pooter for updates on her baby that she missed so much.

"Is that my baby K". Chrisean asked as she looked over at Imani phone to see a picture of baby K. "You mean my baby, you know the one that I birth". Imani looked at Chrisean with a playful attitude.

"Wassup yall, so does everybod-, take your fucking , girl don't."Natalie cut herself off as she reached over to take Chrisean AirPods out.

"What I do?." Chrisean asked as she looked confused. "Girl we're all talking". Natalie looked at chrisean.

Imani just looked annoyed at the high pitched voice that Natalie was talking in. As Chrisean took her headphones back.

"So wait does everyone know- rock". Natalie complained again. "What? It's off". Chrisean spoke as she put her headphone back in.