Chapter 11: Confrontation

Trevor's mom glaring at me with blazing eyes.
"What the heck do you think you are doing with my son, how dare you rape my only son. What would the media think if they see such a lowly gold digging woman in my son's pants.

I just stared at her in shock, Looking over my shoulder to see Trevor on his phone WHATTT, he wasn't even going to defend me. I think I got ahead of myself, Scoffing to such a ridiculous accusation, "Ma'am you have got the wrong idea. My relationship with Trevor is not more than a Boss-Secretary relationship.
"You really think that I would believe that after the disgusting sounds you were making,", she retorted back with a nasty look.
"That was 10 mins ago, after I took a single step out of the bedroom, our fling ended with immediate effect, no need to worry you won't see me here again", Trevor showed me that he's not the one to stand up for anyone. I guess I was enjoying happiness I didn't deserve.

Two days after @Trevors mansion.
Monday

"Wake up, wake up, wake up",the alarm kept repeating the same thing. "Aargh, I'm up". Once it turned off, walking towards the bathroom for my last shower in this big mansion that I was getting used to. Yep, you guessed it, I'm moving out today. Ever since that day at his parent's, I've been avoiding him as much as possible. Yes of course, at work it would be difficult but it's not like I can quit, I need that job, for now at least.
Done dressing up, I grab my suitcase and headed to the staircase. "Fuck, not now really", my heel broke.
"Looks like somebody has a bad shoe day"
Why the heck did he have to appear today of all the days.
We locked eyes and I got nervous from the way he was looking at me. An emotion I thought I would never see on his face, Regret.
Not wanting to be swept away from going back to my everyday. I ignore him and careful reached the bottom floor.
After changing shoes, a knock is heard, Trevor had been watching me from then, I didn't mind the attention tho. He stands up and opens the door
"Who are you?", Trevor spoke to the person on the door.
"Tanya", a voice called out. Chelsea.
She finds her way in and engulfs me in a tight hug. Her bubblegum  scent filled up the room.
"Hey Chelsea, thanks for coming to pick me up. Can we leave immediately", I say not wanting to be in the same room as Trevor who kept glaring at Chelsea like she was a snake in his territory. Chelsea helped me carry my bags to her small car. Trevor was just quiet the entire time.
Seated and ready to go. I look once more at the house and the funny memories I had in a short period of time. I felt like crying but ain't no way I'm crying over something so trivial.

Dropped of at my workplace, I enter the building, I see Ms Emily smirking at me and that wasn't a good sign at all. She walks up to me, "Looks who's back, I'm guessing that you couldn't last as much as you dreamt of. No one understands Trevor than I do.
I felt like slapping her, who asked her shit?!! She so annoying.
"Uuum okay, can you excuse me then?,
"No you can't leave till I dismiss you", I look at her ready to say something
"Babey, why you stalling her, if she wanna leave let her. We've go a date to catch up to or we'll be late", Trevor walks towards Emily and kisses her lips.
The sight made my heart ache, I just want to leave.
Trevor and Emily together, they do make a good pair with their narcissistic characters.
Emily smirks at me before taking Trevor's hand and leaving the building.

5 hours later

It's almost time to leave. I gathe my things and make sure to lock my office before I leave. Chelsea had already left my belongings at my small apartment. Exiting the building It starts pouring, worst thing I don't have an umbrella, could this day get any worser. Running for dear life I'm halted in my steps as an umbrella covers me from the rain. It's the one night stand guy. What was his name again, something with A in it.
Aaron?!!, why are you here",
"I was just passing by and thought I've met this beautiful woman before", he diligently spoke. "By the way, I never heard from you since that night", he asked
Oops, I blocked him because I didn't want anything serious. What should I say, what should I say!!!!!!
"Aaaaah, about that. My phone fell in the pond on my way to work. .d I haven't got the time to replace it. Suddenly my phone rings
Aaron looks over to my purse which was vibrating. Why now.
"Looks like you need to answer that", point at my purse.
I took my phone to see who the fuck decided to mess with me right now.
"Chelsea, what's up",
There was a long pause on the other side before
"I'm sorry but I forgot to lock the door at your hose, and there was a recent burglary during the weekend. I'm sorry Tanya", she cried
"Chelsea, what the heck, I'll go home soon. I hang up
I tell Aaron my situation an he gives me an umbrella. I grab a taxi and reach home. Chelsea did leave the door unlocked. I managed to dust my apartment and luckily nothing was missing. My phone beps. I'm guessing it's Aaron since I gave him my new number. I guess being friends doesn't hurt anyone, right?!!
On the phone
Aaron:
Goodnight❤

Me:
Goodnight🙂

I quickly doze off as the sound of rain droplets can be heard from the windows.
And I hope for a better tomorrow. Today drained me......Yoo