Chapter:5 Ambush

Trevor's P.O.V

Getting ready to go out for dinner with Tanya made me hard instantly.
Thinking about how her body fits right into mine. I wonder how she tastes, she's probably sweet like her feisty voice. Just my type.

"Boss the car is ready", one of my men said stopping me from my fantasy.
"Ok,I'm behind you.
Closing my OTHER WORK files which are for dangerous business, I put them in my safe before locking it and heading to the car.

I saw Tanya already in the car fiddling with the hem of her red spaghetti dress which hugged her curves elegantly showing a lot of cleavage.

I could tell she was nervous but for what?
Entering the car the tension became high as we drove in silence.

"Uuuum hey, do you own a pet specifically a dog?"
I asked thinking of a subject to talk about.
"No, why" she responded.
"Just curious, you look like the type to keep a dog".
"Do I look like a dog keeper?!" she said
"Uuum I don't mean to offend you bu...", I wanted to not argue with her especially when I'm about to ask her to forgive me.
"Your clearing offending me sir!", she retorted back
"IM SORRY Tanya,okay!", I said not wanting to ruin the night

The car came to a stop and we walked in
A female waiter came and daaaammmmn was she so fine.
She had plump lips, her boobs were inviting, I felt horny at the sight but didn't get hard.
"That's new", I muttered
"What", Tanya asked
"Oh, uum the new dish on the menu", I said.

The waiter started speaking in a sweet voice, I wonder how she would sound while I fuck her brains out.
'Just get me a Gnocchi please with your finest wine"
"Uum a chicken salad would be nice and some apple juice", Tanya said
"Is that all your going to eat", I asked
"Yes, is there a problem?", She answered
"No no no no", I said

The waiter came back soon with our food on the tray.
As the was about to dish us and fork fell, she went to pick it up and put a tiny piece of paper in my pocket.
"Ooooh old moves eeh", I thought to myself
"Let's eat shall we", I said in my gentleman voice
"Of course", she replied  smiling
This is the first time I saw her smiling genuinely

We ate in silence until I thought of telling her the reason for this dinner
"Tanya, I have to tell you something", I said
"Go on"
"I'm sorry for what you saw in the morning and I shouldn't have done that in the office", I said
"Sure, just don't do it infront of me", she said
"I won't", I reassured her

We starting asking questions about each other until......
"Mr Maxwell, I fancy seeing you here", a voice said from behind
I turned to see the man that has been competing with me since I inherited my father's business.
"Mr Lorenzo, what a pleasure to finally meet you in person", I said
"You can always visit me anytime. I'm always free for you" he said
"Of course, will do" I said
"And who owns such a pleasure to have this beauty with you tonight?" He arched an eyebrow towards Tanya whose face flushed at the compliment.

"This is Tanya, my PA" I said
He lingered his eyes from her face to the hollow of her chest.
"Well Tanya I would love to get to know you better." he said his eyes still lingering on her breasts.
"Okay, now may you let us finish our meal" I said
"Sure. I was on my way out", he said smiling
Mr Lorenzo left the building and we were left to eat
"Uuum, I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back", Tanya said
"Take your time", I said

SUDDENLY gunshots echoed throughout room and people were scattered around the building looking for an exit.
"Shit" I said while pulling out my gun out of my pants
The lights were turned off so I couldn't see a thing. I knew who this was, It was Lorenzo. That's his way of saying he wants whatever you had that he was interested in and he was interested in Tanya.
"I have to find her, the bathroom" I stopped shooting and ran for the bathroom but on of his men stopped me.
I shot him straight in the head
"Where are my men" looking out my window I saw my men all dead.

Heading to the bathroom I heard muffled sounds on the other side of the room.
"sshhh my little Princess, don't try to make this hard for me again" I knew that voice. Mr White
That man just wanted to get in her dress and I wouldn't let that happen, if there is one thing I value is respect for woman and to never let them a man do injustice to them.
"No, please help" I heard Tanya scream
"Shut up you little slut, you go around sleeping with CEO's but won't let me! What is so special about you that I can't sleep with you.

I broke the door and hit White in the head and shot him so this doesn't repeat itself.
I hugged Tanya like my life depends on her
"Shhh,it's okay it's okay now, I've got you love" I said trying to calm her a bit.
Wiping her tears I carried her and went through the back exit where my new team came and opened the door to the car.

"Drive, i ordered" the engine came to life and we headed to my penthouse.
Tanya fainted and I carried her to my room which I have never brought any women In before
I fucked every woman in my fuck room. I didn't like having different women on my bed.

The family doctor came and 10 minutes and started working his magic on Tanya
He gave me some pills before he left for me to give to Tanya when she wakes up because she might have a serious headache.