10. resort

Assalam o Alaikum

So... here I am as I promise to update it on my birthday. Enjoy 😉 😉

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Days went well in the university. Taehyung and Jimin were also seen together 24/10 hours. Many other class fellow tried to be close to Taehyung but Jimin didn't let them be.

It was their first semester-ending party after their semester result and the HOD of their art department held it.

Taehyung was smiling while watching himself in the mirror. The smile and pout were passing on his face at every second.

"It's already two hours, select any of them. You'll look gorgeous in any clothes." Heera was whining at Taehyung whose room was a mess with his cupboard.

"But Noonaaa... it will be my first ever university get-together. You know that resort is like a Palace and I want to be like a Prince there." He quickly placed a red silk shirt on him and looked at him in the large mirror.

"Now it's perfect, done it, and get ready because your friend will be on his way to pick you up." She smiled at her baby bear and left the room with a smiling Taehyung.

Heera was sitting with her mother when the bell rang she was about to open the door but Taehyung ran to the door to open it.

The squealing of both boys was echoed in the house. Mrs. Kim chuckled at both when they came inside.

"You look dashing Jimin." Heera winked at him who smirked.

"So wanna date me?"

"Oow... what?" Heera chuckled at them when Taehyung hit Jimin on his head.

"She is your Noona too, just find another one because she is older than you idiot."

"Can't I joke with my Noona you dumb?" Jimin whined and pouted so Mrs. Kim interrupted them.

"You both look too good. Just find a partner Jiminie." Jimiin smiled but frowned and looked at Tae.

"Why only me? I think our Taehyungie is looking more handsome than me. I'm sure he'll find someone." Taehyung shook his head.

"Okay, mom we're going." Taehyung bid goodbye while eyeing his phone.

"But how will you go?" Mrs. Kim got worried in the meantime but sighed in relief when Taehyung told her about Yoongi.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung asked us to drop there." Taehyung showed his perfect boxy smile and dragged Jimin with him to the exit as soon as he received the text of Yoongi's arrival.

The car ride was silent as Jimin could feel the eyes on him but he successfully ignored them and focused only on his bestie who was still confused about his dress.

"Come on Taehyung you're looking more beautiful than girls and more handsome than boys, even I'm looking like a potato in front of you." (What a joke😃 potato and Jimin)

"You're lying because you're my bestie... Yoongi hyung how am I looking?" Yoongi smiled at him.

"You're looking amazing boy, maybe you'll make someone needy... I mean everyone will droll over you. So don't worry." Then he eyed Jimin and licked his lips while staring at him from the mirror.