Life of the tribe

Start from the beginning

"We're brothers it's what we do, hey delta" branch waves at her.

"Rowdy branch"

Then the three of them walked to a crowd surrounded a huge pile of sticks and stones.

"You came just in time for the beginning of the bonfire" JD Says as he torches a stick and lights the pile and a huge fire was forge: a big red ultraviolet red orange pink color.

Everyone cheers by the fire, branch sees logs as everyone takes their seat, snuggling underneath a blanket, some singing and laughing, two were playing a card game, one plays a guitar and some were roasting marshmallows and drinking cocoa.

Branch sees JD nuzzling with delta, which gave branch the opportunity to leave.

"Hey JD I'm gonna go....uh...look around...get familiar with the town" branch lies.

"Sure go on baby bro, but don't take long, we're gonna have this mechanic bull coming in"

As branch wanders in troll, he passed by two country trolls who waved at him, he smiled then he disappeared.

He ran towards a lake, puts on some glow stick bracelet and an underwater helmet and he jumps in.

He passed by some jellyfish then he hears raving music and sees the techno trolls.

It was a rave party with bubble foam, he sees Clay dancing, who saw him too.

"Bitty b" Clay swam towards him and the two trolls hugged spinning around to the raving party trolls.

"So glad you could make it" Clay says.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss this for the world"

"I'm glad because things party is wicked, WOOO!" Clay cheered encouraging the other techno trolls.

Then Clay leads branch to the surface to see the bubble  roam, the other techno trolls throwing beach balls, then they see king trollex as the Dj playing the music, the two bros dance together.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get us some drinks, you just got to try it it's really great, I'll blow your mind" Clay swims to the snack table.

"Ok sure" branch waits for him to leave then he swam up the surface, he ran on land.

But down below at the party, Clay came back with the drinks.

"Ok branch here we-branch?" But Clay saw that branch was gone,

"Baby branch? BABY BRANCH?"

Branch ran up a hill then he jumps and gets sucked in a ufo.

Inside was vibe city, where they were having a R&B festival.

It features a lineup of talented artists and bands, live concerts, dance showcases, DJ sets, food vendors offering delicious cuisine, merchandise stalls, and opportunities to connect with fellow music enthusiasts.

Spruce was walking around but when branch fell, he fell on him.

"AH!" they both groaned.

"Bitty b?" Spruce was happy to see him then he hugs branch.

"I'm so glad to see you made it"

"Hey sorry I'm late, I was-" but Bren ch was interrupted when spruce takes his hand and leads him to a live concert to see a stage with a bunch of bands and artists.

The two go through the crowd and branch smiled when he and spruce dance together.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a souvenir" branch tells him.