Chapter 3( obsession)

Pov- Aston
Well I can't return right now so I don't have an option but to stay here to tell you the truth I like it here it's like I'm living a normal life away from all those competitors , work , limelight everything.

I love being around ivy she is just adorable
She chats a lot she is carefree she like a beautiful bird that is flying , she is soo beautiful she got black long wavy hair pink lips big bambi eyes a fragile body just like an angel my angel .

To tell you the truth I'm not like how I look like I look arrogant and rude but actually I'm nervous and anxious I don't actually like people I love being alone but because of my family I became a mafia a bloodthirsty mafia because that's the only way I can survive .

Right now I'm all alone ivy went to work and I'm working on her laptop

Right now everything is a mess my company stated that I'm on a vacation, practically they were are not wrong , I know other companies and boards members they are not going to believe it.

I think I should make some dinner
I started preparing for the dinner, ivy returned

Hey there
Hii
What are you making ?
Some ravioli
Sounds good let me change I will help you with the preparation.
Sure
We were done preparing we set the table and started eating while chattering actually she was talking I was listening . she tells me about her day and I did the same .

We are practically like a couple, I can't help but to imagine my whole life with her. What is this feeling I get butterflies every time I see her .
I'm acting like a teenager boy who found his first love.

We became close super close
She became my obsession an unhealthy obsession.
I don't think so I can survive without her . Will make her mine forever.

Later that night I got an urgent email it was from my best friend kyle .

It's time...: