Chapter 12- Oh My God

Luke takes me to Starbucks. He's so sweet. But yet he knows i love Starbucks,

"Luke, promise me, no more break ups." I said hugging him more while on the horse.

"I promise."

5 years later...

Its been 5 years now. And it was Luke and I's anniversary. I wake up and dont worry, their was a shit load of sex. I get up and Luke is in the kitchen.

"Good morning babe." He said with a beautiful smile that i fell inlove with.

"Good morning my sexy prince,"

"Babe its our 5 year anniversary!"

"I know! And i love you so much!" I said and kiss him. He sticks his tongue.

"Sweetie Lets take the dogs for a walk." Luke said and grabbed Penguin and Hearts. We named the charles spanial Hearts because we both liked All Time Low and we decided to name her after the album 'Future Hearts' and we named her 'Hearts' and yes its a girl.

I grab my keys and Luke takes my hand. Hes walking Penguin on the other hand. And im walking Hearts on my other hand.

Me and Omar are still good friends. We're like best friends, and we both still have at least 1% love for eachother but we promised to stop.

Luke looks at me and takes me to a deep forest. And we sit in a log near a lake. It was beautiful. And we let the dogs go and explore because they know if they go 6 feet away from us they'll come back.

"Luke, this is beautiful." I say looking at everything.

"Not like you." He says and grabs my chin and i kiss him and i pull on his hair making him groan.

"Heather i love you and i always will. I need to know if you feel the same." He says looking at me with his piercing blue eyes that make me fall for him over and over again.

He finally takes my hand and makes me stand up. He steps down and pulls out a small box and looks at me smiling.

"Heather Escape, Will You Marry Me?" He says with hope and opens the box showing me the ring. I stand their admiring the ring. And i think. I love him so fucking much, and i know my answer.

"Yes!" I say and he slips the ring on and kisses me and lifts me off the ground and spins me around while kissing me. And to think this all happend with being a fan.

I grab the dogs and they have changed into a outfit. Penguin is wearing a purple dress matching with Hearts.

Awwwwww

"I love you so much Luke!!!" I yell and jump on him.

"I love you to." He whispers in my ear.

Honey moon...

I left the dogs at a doggy care center. Luke pulls me into a tropical house. And slowely leans me to the bed.

"I love you." Luke says.

"I love you too." I say and then i take off my shirt and take his off too and kiss him roughly and he unclips my bra.

"I wanted to be on a honey moon with you for so long." Luke says kissing my neck leaving love bites. I take off my pants and so does Luke. Luke kisses my chest and goes down leaving sloppy kissed to my Underwear. He pulls them down and i go ontop of him and grind myself on him. All of a sudden i feel a wierd feeling. Luke was having a boner. For me.

I blushed, he was having a boner. And he noticed that i noticed so he got up and went upstairs to the bathroom. I walked quietly to the bathroom. I heard a groan. Of pleasure. Luke was masterbating and whisper yelling my name. I open the door and see him stroking his dick fast. He looks at me.

"Your masterbating and calling my name?"

"You know what i need!" He whisper screams. And i go to his dick and suck on it and he moans a few times . He takes me back to the bed and puts it in.

He thrusts fast and i scream his name

"Luke!!!!" I moan "im c-close!"

"I am too. Just hold it!" He moans and thrusts. I cant hold it anymore.

"Scream my name and let it go!" He says

"Luke!!!!" I yell and i let it go. He cleans up the cum and licks his fingers, he plops next to me.

"That was the best sex we had,"

"Yes it really was- wait! Luke did you use a condom!" I yell

"Uhh i dont think so babe!"

"shit!" I yell

Next chapter will be the last! :-( I just really need to do my other ones.. And i am going to continue Can you forgive and forget. So thanks for reading and ill see you in the last chapter! Byeeeee!!!!