Chapter 9- I Love Him

Heather POV

"Omg, luke i didn't know you loved me." I said

"Well i do...and c-can you be my-" i cut him off

"Girlfriend?" I finished for him and kissed him. And slowely he grabbed my bum and squeezed it. In response i moaned.

"I love you." I heard Luke say and i sat their lying on Luke's chest.

"I love you to the moon and back." I said

I grabbed the chips and ate with it with Luke.

He smiled. I put my hand on his heart. He looked at me wierdly.

"What are you doing?"

"Your hearts beating fast." I whispered. "Why?"

"Because i cant believe im with the most beautiful girl ever." He said and i started blushing like crazy.

"I like your lip piercing by the way." I said looking at it.

"I know you want the 4th word you said." He said smirking. He meant the word lip.

"How did you know!" I said playfully and laughing.

"Well we still have the whole day here so lets play a game." He said "lets play boyfriend girlfriend quiz." Luke said.

"Okay?" I said and me and Luke pulled out our phones and made 10 questions.

"I'll ask the questions first." Luke said.

"Ugh fine." I said

"What is my favorite color?"

"Blue." I said

"Your correct. Whats my favorite animal?"

"Penguin. Duhhh." I said

"How do you know?"

"You told me and it was your phone password."

"Oh...next question! What color are my eyes?" He said and covered his eyes.

"Ohh you dont want to show your eyes? Fine i guess you cant see my lips and kiss them." I said moving my face close to his and he still had his eyes covered. Trying not to look at my lips.

"I know you want to." I whispered in his ear making him shiver. He finally looked at my eyes and i immediately kissed his lips. I felt his lip ring and then i felt the metal taste. And licked it making him moan. And he opened his mouth which was my chance to put my tongue in.

"I love you." I said

"Your my world."

"I'd have sex with you right now. Thats how much i love you." I said looking at his chest.

"Oh really?" He said with a smirk.

"Or...we can have a naked cuddle session." I said

"Okay..." he said and took of his shirt revealing his abs. 8.

I made my job and took of his pants and now he was only in his boxers. I took of everything on myself leaving me in my bra and underwear.

"You look sexy." I said looking at his eyes.

"You look hot." He said to me looking at my bra. I smirked at him. I went closer to him. And saw him shiver and surprisingly have a boner. Im going to help... him. Smirk smirk. Wink wink.

I slowely took of his boxers and it revealed his 'big friend' i sucked and i could see him moan. He moaned several times and i felt him. He was mine.

Next day...

I wake up next to him and see that he has his arms wrapped around me

"I love you." I whisper thinking he's asleep

"I love you too."

Shortest chapter ever!!!! But i kept on working on my other story but ill see you in the next chapter :-) byeeee!!!!