Chapter 3- I cant remember

"Yea i love you."

"Oh well-" i cut him off
"I mean since im a fan." I giggled

"Oh ok!" Cleaning fake sweat off his forehead "i didnt know how to answer that." He said.

"You want to go eat?"

"Are you crazy!?!"

"What?"

"Heather, its 5:00 am, lets keep sleeping."

"Ugh, fine."

"Goodnight bea- Heather."

Did he just almost call me beautiful. I feel so special with him saying those words. But why?

"Goodnight luke." I said and after 10 minutes i couldn't fall asleep so i started staring at Luke "ugh your so amazingly handsome." I say whispering while he's asleep. "Your beautiful too." He said. Oh gosh he heard me. "Luke i cant sleep."

"Come here." He said spreading his arms

"Okay?"

I got close and he wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled up with him. And by accident my hands went to his hair. I opened my eyes and luke was looking at me.

"Why are you holding on to my hair."

"I dont know. Its soft."

"Want to feel something more soft?"

"Um i dont kn-" i got cut off by Luke putting his fingers on my chin leaning me closer. "Luke...Luke umm you have a girlfriend."

"What i cant hold my friends chin?"

I started laughing and looked at him.

"Wait Heather whats your last name?"

"Escape." I said

"Escape? Thats not usual but oh well." He said and his eyes widened

"What?" I ask

"Heather Escape! You make those wonderful covers on YouTube!"

I blushed a little

"Y-yea." I said

"Can we just go to bed." I asked not wating to talk about it.

"Sure."

Morning...

I woke up. I saw luke sleeping. Awww. I got myself out of the blankets.

I put on a galaxy colored dress and i added a little of more scandalous Heather and it was strapless. With my galaxy convers. And i decided to dye my hair real quick. I made it so that from the blue it would turn purple .Perfect.

Then i started curling my hair and applying black eye shadow. Then i added a little blue. Next i put on eyeliner. And did a cat flick.

I got up and saw Luke dressed up and ready.

"Woahh." He said looking at me.

"Uhh do i take that as a compliment?"

"Duhhh."

"Thank you."

All of a sudden the door opened. Ashton.

"Hey Ashton." Me and Luke said in unison.

"Hey Heather can i talk to you?" Ashton said kind of nervous.

"Sure!'

I walked out with Ashton and he took me to the roof top of the building.