10. A Father's/Husband's Hidden Side

Start from the beginning

"Why are the two of you still doing this with him!?" Akito shouted in anger as he is currently at his home.

He is sitting on his couch in the living room and his wife and daughter are sitting at the other side and weren't looking at him.

"I thought I told you Hinata that making such videos will be bad for your future!? And Kaori, why the hell are you putting up with this!?" Akito shouted in anger as the two flinched.

He has never been this angry with them before and they haven't seen him act like this ever.

"Well Dad, you don't actually know that something bad will happen." Hinata said to him slowly.

"I don't know? If even one of the students from your school or your classmate were to accidentally see that video then you will be in great trouble. Even if it is blurred those who know you will be able to recognise you or even your voice. If you do get recognised then your future is as good as dead! Don't you understand that!?" Akito shouted at her in anger.

Hinata flinched again at his tone.

"Akito." Kaori called out to him.

"And what about you Kaori!? Shouldn't you be talking some sense into her. You should know better than her about what would happen if those videos were even to be found out so why the hell are you even doing with that guy!?" Akito shouted at her in anger.

Both women flinched at his shouts as they looked at him.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with you two. But I'm putting my foot down on this one. The two of you will not be seeing him or making videos with him. And Hinata, I want you to sever your ties with him." Akito said to them angrily.

"B-But dad!" Hinata said shocked while Kaori was surprised.

"Not buts! I am working very hard to provide for this family so I would really like for you to at least appreciate my efforts." Akito said to them with a glare.

But Hinata glared at him when she heard that.

"Providing what!? He makes more money than you can in a lifetime!" Hinata shouted at him in anger.

Akito was surprised at her outburst while Kaori looked at her in contemplation.

"You work for days and what do you get? Some 10 thousand Yen!? He makes millions with just one day and I am able to actually buy things because of him! So don't say that you can provide for us when he clearly is superior in that!" Hinata shouted at him in anger.

Akito's eyes widened when he heard that while Kaori was shocked at her daughter's outburst.

"And also, he is much better at sex than you. Ask mom, she can tell you how much better he is than you!" Hinata said as she looked at her mother.

Akito looked at Kaori as she looked at each of them with confused looks. But then Hinata grabbed her shoulders and looked at her seriously.

"Tell him mom, who is better at sex between dad and senpai?" Hinata said to her angrily.

"Um... Uhhh..." Kaori hesitated as she looked at the two of them.

"Tell him!" Hinata shouted at her seeing her hesitation.

"It was ******! He is... better than you." Kaori said surprised before lowering her voice.

She looked and saw Akito having a surprised look on his face while Hinata has a triumphant one.

"See dad! He is better both at sex and came make us great money! So he's better than you!" Hinata said with a smug tone when she heard that.

For sometime after that they didn't hear anything from the man as the two women became a bit worried a bit as they looked at him as he has his face looking down.