I squeezed my eyes due to confusion, I looked at her. What is she trying to say? "Am I right Miss Nira?" Sana again said while looking at Nira. I can see the shock in Nira's eyes. W-What's going on? I don't know but suddenly my heart started beating so fast.

"So Arsh what if I say that your so-called secretary Nira is someone else!" Sana smirked. "What do you mean Sana?" I gritted my teeth. She holds Nira's wrist and harshly rolls her shirt's sleeve.

Not only me, others are also gasping in shock because Nira's hand's skin tone is darker but her arm's skin tone is white wtf? "See the difference? Miss Nira is actually someone else!" Sana keeps throwing her booms and Nira is very nervous and doesn't say anything.

My mind isn't working. What the hell is happening? "I know Nira, you must be thinking how I got to know this. Ahh let me tell you, that day aka before our perfumes launching ceremony, Arsh told the staff to clean the whole Ivan industry and remember accidentally some water fell on your arm".

"You went to whip it off and that time I saw the difference of your skin tone. Though I also don't know who you are, it will be fun to know now!" Sana said and pulled Nira's hair and behind her massive curly hair there is long brown straight hair.

But this hair seems so familiar. And about me I lost my words to speak. Time passed and Nira became more nervous. Sana went to the dining table and brought a glass of water.

She came back and threw the glass of water on Nira's face. "Sana what is the behaviour?" I shouted. "Oops Arsh wait nah! Whip your face Miss. Nira!" Sana said while giving her a white cloth.

"I said whip your face!" Sana spoke again. Nira took the cloth hesitantly and started whipping her face. But why tf my heart beating so fast? I looked away from Nira and I don't know why.

Suddenly everyone gasped so hard even I could hear Sana's gasp too. I again looked at Nira and.........my phone dropped from my hand or I say my heart also dropped at the same time.

"K-Kia?" I mumbled. I can't believe my eyes. It's her! It's really her! So that means Nira and Kia were the same person! "Arsh?" she called me about to come near me but before that I looked away.

"Get out!" I can sense she can't believe my words. She didn't expect this. "Arsh listen to me once-" "I SAID GET OUT MISS KIA MARSHALL!" I shouted at her which made her flinch and I again looked away.

"Guards, where are you? Take her away!" I ordered. My heart aches like I am ripping off my own skin. "What? Arsh no listen to once! Please Arsh listen to me! ARSH!" she begs, she begs hard but guards already took her away.

K I A

"Arsh, please listen to me! Ahh let me go! ARSH!" I screamed his name but the guards already closed the gate. "Open this! Please open this!" I harshly hit the gate with my hands.

Tears are coming out from my eyes like there is no tomorrow and at the same time I feel like the most unlucky human in this world. When finally I found that person who taught me what love is, and that person also pushed me away.

I wish I could tell him the truth before him knowing from others. I wish! I cry harder. "Please open the gate! Arsh needs me please!" I begged helplessly. "Kia?" hearing the familiar voice, I turned around "Naina?"

She tightly hugged me without asking anything but I was confused how she knew about everything. "H-how you?" I asked. "Remember I called you but you didn't cut the call. That's how I heard everything and ran to you!"

"Kia, let's go home," she insisted. "What? Home? No Naina, my home is here. My home is Arsh. Naina please tell them to open the gate, Arsh needs me! He must be crying like crazy, he thinks I also betrayed him but you know I didn't. My Arsh can't handle this pain alone. Please, he needs me! He needs to hear the truth!" I shouted like crazy.