- 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 -

Not so long after a mild workout with Satoru and Suguru at the gym, Y/n quited to go to a near bakery and Boquet shop, Getting drove by the park.

Y/n entered a hospital, She got a few greetings from her way to the hallway, She was already familiarized by the people because of how she frequent she comes here just to talk with Rika.

When Y/n was about to turn to another way, She was greeted by a nurse that was escorting a disabled patient.

"Good afternoon Y/n-sama─Who are you supposed to visit this time?" The nurse smiled at her.

"My friend" Y/n replied with a smile as she puts her phone back at her pockets.

"Orimoto Rika?"

"Is there any problem?" Y/n questioned.

"Uhm, Her Grandmother just picked her up this early morning, We didn't notify you since we thought you knew about it." The nurse explained feeling a bit nervous because of Y/n's atmosphere changed.

"I thought she's still charged?"

"She had the right to leave whenever she want or get picked up by someone she knows, Since she's been here for five months already, Before Rika was discharged she was checked by the doctor and nothing is seem to be a problem, So she was good to go"

"I didn't know she had a living relatives, Do you know what location they live?" Y/n asked her fingers wrapping tightly around the Boquet's handle.

"What I only know is that they probably live around here, Her grandmother came here by herself afterall, Rika also once goes in Kikshō kindergarten, Although She may be changed onto another school, Since it's far away from here."

"Okay, Thank you for telling me that, This is for you." Y/n passed the Boquet to the nurse and started walking away.

"Oh, Thank you!" The nurse bowed her head with gratitude.

As Y/n made it to the park where her driver is waiting, Her phone started to ring, Taking it out she saw her teacher's name calling her.

"Sensei?"

"Where are you?" Yaga's voice rang through the lines.

"I'm in a hospital" Y/n got inside her car she placed the basket of sweet breads beside her, The driver just looked at her with a polite smile in which Y/n responded with the same smile.

"What are you doing there? Are you alright?" Yaga asked immediately

"Ah, I just checked onto something, Anyhow, I'm outside, What is it you called me for?" Y/n crossed her arms.

"There's a sudden mission for you and the others, At 9'oclock by the evening." Yaga informed.

"That late?"

"It's predicted that it's going to show off by that hour." Just a little detail to say, When Y/n was introduced to the Jujutsu High, She had a meeting with the elders──She never knew why, But they said it was a moment for her to know she would meet fortune or death.