- 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 -

"Y/n" She calls softly.

"Hm?" Answering with a hum, Y/n turned her head to Satori.

"Remember when I told you about my mom?" Satori mutters as she played with Y/n's hair strands.

"What about it?"

"I just found out... Yesterday, That she was eaten by a monster in the labor." When Satori spoke about it, Y/n was speechless at how calm Satori just blurted it out of blue; Seeing the reaction of Y/n, Satori giggles, "Doesn't sounds so true, Right?"

"No, That's not it, That's just news for me...Was that why you called me?" Y/n looked at Satori with worry.

"Was I a bother?" Satori sweat drop, Y/n just shakes her head and sat up wrapping her arms around her neck and hugged her.

"Of course not, You can call me anytime you want, Especially when you're having a hard time, I'll always be there for you." Y/n caressed her best friend's back, Hearing those sweet words from Y/n, Made Satori's heart melt.

"That's so you... " Satori chuckles as tears dropped one by one from her eyes, "Thank you"

"Y/n... Y/n" A man gently taps her shoulder, She flutters her eyes open snuggling with the person beside her.

Y/n raised her head to see her charming boyfriend, Smiling sweetly.

"Suguru..." Y/n sat up as she stretches her arms.

"Did you had a nice sleep?" Suguru snickers, Wiping off her tears after she yawns.

"Not that nice... Are we there already?" Y/n glanced through the window.

"Yeah, We're just being check, They said to wake you up so─I'm sorry if I have to wake you up." Suguru scratches his neck.

"It's fine, Where's the rest?"

"Satoru went to get a couple of snacks with Shoko, And Sensei is talking with some detectives outside." Suguru responded, He leaned down to her and gave her a peck in her left cheek.

A few minutes later, Y/n and the others had gathered in front of a abandoned house.

"Great now that everyone is here, I would want to announce that, We will be accompanied by the Kyoto jujutsu high." Yaga gave his clipboard to the detective.

"How many are they?" Satoru placed his hand to his waist and questioned while he eats a onigiri.

"Unfortunately just two, They're also first years, They're good." Yaga crossed his arms.

"Just two?" Shoko widen her eyes in disbelief.

"That's boring." Satoru groans.

While they were talking, Y/n was distracted by a beautiful greenhouse just behind the house, The glass is almost like moss itself, Trees coming out of it and beautiful flower vines crawled right up the roof.

She wonders what it looked when it wasn't abandoned.

"Oh, There they are." A woman's voice was heard from behind, Everyone turned around to see a baby blue colored hair woman, "Are you the Tokyo ones?'