- 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 -

Returning to the mansion, Nakihara and the twins were by the doorstep, Upon seeing Y/n, The twins faces brighten up.

"How was school?" Nakihara greeted as she gestures to carry her bag for her, Y/n reluctantly accepted and gave her bag to Nakihara.

"Not so bad, I met a friend from the elementary, just awhile ago" She chuckles, Mai jumped towards Y/n.

"N/n-chan!" Mai wrapped her arms around Y/n's hips and shoved her face into her tummy.

"How was your day, Mai?" Y/n questioned as she gently caresses her head.

"I really~ really~ missed you!" She answered with a giggle.

"So did I, How about you, Maki?" Y/n gazed towards Maki, Confused why Maki was just there standing there beside Nakihara with a blank face.

"I'm fine." Maki mumbles.

"If that so, Come give Nee-chan a hug." Y/n opened her arms, Wanting Maki to join in──Because of the sudden request, Maki was flustered.

"You're not my Nee-chan!" Maki pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Huh?" Y/n blinks her eyes.

"Maki said she really really likes you!" Mai shouted as she looked up at Y/n.

"Mai!" Maki gasped as she felt shivers down her spine, Getting a cold feet, Y/n then hums understanding the situation.

"Well, I like you too, Maki." Y/n laughs, Hearing the response from Y/n herself, Maki's whole face turned into a tomato.

"R-Really?" Maki stuttered.

"Of course, So come here, Give me hug" Y/n nods her head, Maki just then approached her and joined in the hug, Nakihara just then watches them in pure joy.

The next four days, Before the class starts, Everyone in the school was invited to the gym, The first to do was──To sing their national anthem, And then the entire time was just to explain regulations and other information for newly students to know and for the others also, So that they can be reminded.

When the whole class got back to their room, Y/n's classmates and her was seated when their teacher, Koko, Stepped in──Although she alone, There was a girl with the same uniform as them, A new student.

"Hello! I'm Gojo Satori, I wish to get along with everyone." She bowed lowly, What only surprised Y/n, Is that her name was awfully almost, The same as Satoru, Thus, She also have the last name, Gojo.

However, That was all, Same last name, And almost the same name, But never has the same appearance, She had a brown straight hair and green eyes, What comes to Y/n's thought is that is she related to Satoru?

"You may sit at the empty seat behind" Koko then pats her back, The new kid nod her head in response, As she made her way to her desk.

Satori noticed a girl with a H/C, E/C and a glowing skin just by a glimpse──Not to mention, She have a pretty hairstyle.

"Hello!" Satori greeted Y/n with a bright smile.

"Hello." Turning, Y/n smiles back at her, Seeing Satori up close, This girl was more beautiful than being seen far away, The straight long brunette hair, The shiny gold accessories, And those eyes she has was like an emerald.