──プロローグ

- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 -

When the patrols arrived to a location that is being in sealed, They saw an child by the rail laying down with blood on her head, At first they thought she was dead──Until they checked her pulse and temperature, She was alive.

Wearing masks and safety suits, They carried her to the jeep, Heading to a hidden laboratory near the town, They placed her in a room, Injecting some Medicine in her arm.

Wating for 5 hours, She finally opened her eyes, The doctor got inside once she sat up in her bed, Sitting beside the bed, He gave her a suspicious look although she seems to not understand what was happening.

She was motionless, She was still staring down at her palm without even blinking──She was breathing, But on second thought she looked like she was a corpse, With her exhausted face and body, What could have happened that it made her like that?

The doctor sighs and stands up from his chair.

"Lay down, For awhile." The doctor gently pushes her shoulder as he assisted her back to give her a careful landing, To the bed, The girl silently obeyed as she laid her head to the pillow, Looking up at the clean white ceiling with her dead eyes, She felt somehow empty.

The doctor waits for another five minutes to give her some time to collect her consciousness once again, The doctor looks at his watch, Gazing back at the girl, He cleared his throat.

"Are you alright?" The doctor questioned, The girl didn't took a single glance at him.

"No... " She murmur at a very quiet tone.

"I'm Dr. Toma, I will be taking care of you, Is that fine by you?" Toma inquired as he waited for her response, Not getting a single reply, a word or even a groan, The silence once again drops.

'This weak girl... Destroyed a sorcerer's barrier?'

Taking his clipboard from the night stand, He clicked his pen.

"How did you break the barrier?" He started, The girl slowly glanced at him.

"I touched it"

"Touched?" Toma jerked his brow and turned her eyes back at her, The girl presses her lips and nod.

"Yes... "

"How and what happened after?" Toma questioned as he crossed his legs, The girl gazed back at the ceiling.

"I grasped at it, And it melted" She reponded with such dryness in her tone.

"Melted...?, Just a single touch?" Toma kept his eyes to the girl.

"Yes"

"How did you do it?" Toma asked once again.

"I grasped at it"

"I mean, How──Where did you get such immense power of melting it?" Toma simplify his words.

"I don't know" She shrugs.