- 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

After awhile at lunch time, Y/n decided to visit Satori at the other Section, Y/n was at Class A, While Satori was put into the Class B──Just last year, Satori couldn't study well and focus at their class, She couldn't recite, Pass their outputs/projects, In which made her fall from the honorary members.

"Satori!, Y/n's looking for you!" Her classmate shouted, Satori immediately snapped from her thoughts to hear Y/n's name, She turned around to see Y/n sweetly smiling at her.

"Y/n!" Surprised, Satori got up from her seat and jumped onto Y/n to give her a hug, "It's been so long."

"Yeah, Sorry, I didn't had time for you." Y/n hugged her back, Satori just then buried her face into Y/n's shoulder as she kept her tight.

"...You know how much I've been worrying about you, I felt so lonely..." She mumbles──Hearing it, Y/n somehow felt guilty.

"I missed you too." She caresses her hair.

A few hours then, Y/n was just roaming around the Zeni'n's mansion──Until, She stumble upon a noisy chatters in a living room.

"Have you heard?" It didn't seem like it was the servants, It must be some of the Zeni'n members.

"What?" Y/n then leaned her back onto the wall as she stares at the floor.

"Five members of the... Clan; was killed on their own house, There wasn't a single suspect on the house." Eavesdropping through the wall, Y/n was shocked to hear five people murdered, Out of blue someone called her name.

"Y/n." The girl then glanced to the hallway to see Nakihara with a sad expression.

"N-Nakihara-san, What is it?" Y/n took a few steps towards her, Eventually when the two ladies heard them, They went outside of the room.

"May I have a word with you?" Nakihara asked, Not having anything to do, Y/n responded by the nod of her head, Nakihara and her then head to the tatami room for some privacy as Nakihara suggested.

"Maki has been rebellious these days, She doesn't talk to anyone in this house not even his father, Can you try convincing her to talk with you?" Nakihara favored Y/n with a frowned face.

"Rebellious? Why?" Y/n and The twins had barely seen each other every week──Ougi, Their father decided to distant the twins to Y/n, Especially for Maki to stay out of Y/n's sight, The reason wasn't very well known.

"I do not know... I was entrusting her to you, Since she's also distancing herself from me, And their personal servant had recently told me that Mai and Maki had a fight last night." Nakihara informed.

"I haven't been spending time with them, Did something happened to make them like this?"

"What I know is that, Maki has been the one leading this conflict." Yet again, Maki was blamed.

"That's unfortunate, Where is she this afternoon?" Y/n got up from her seat.

"She's in the training ground." Nakihara replied, As Y/n is heading to the training ground, She noticed there wasn't really any people in the training grounds like it usually does, Looking through the lockers and some corners, Y/n finally saw Maki sitting in the floor fixing her sword's handle bandages.