Riva Cabir Dhawan Outfit

Raj_Fine stop fighting.
Aliya_If he come then the fight will come
Dhruv_Aliya better stay in your limit. (From back aabir hugged karan he turn and hugged him back and went to cabir and navya who had tears he wipe it and hugged them)
Cabir_Had grow up fast na.
Navya_even though it's nine year na.
Karan_I am fine so plz.
Aabir_finally you came you know how much we miss you in this many years.
Karan_I to miss you guys alot.
Manik(saw ahana who was seeing Karan with tears ) _Baby What happened? (Now only karan noticed ahana who was looking him with tears. Karan smile seeing her loved one who support him from his past)
Aabir_Ahana what happened? Chacha is calling you from that time?

 Karan smile seeing her loved one who support him from his past) Aabir_Ahana what happened? Chacha is calling you from that time?

Aabir Cabir Dhawan Outfit

Ahana(saw manik) _Nothing dadda feeling hungry.
Riva_Fine let us eat I am also hungry.
Cabir_go fast fresh up and come down for break fast. (Karan nod was going stairs but nandini came there and about to fall but the time karan catch her)
Karan_Are you okay mumma? (Manik had tears listening him then only Karan think what he said then saw nandini who was with tears but hid it. She jerk her hand from Karan this hurt him)
Nandini_I am only mother of Mr. Ayaan Manik Malhotra not for others. I am just allowed you because of my mother and I want her to be happy so don't take advantage.
Manik(shout) _Nandini!
Nandini_I already talk this about to you manik.
Ayaan(shout) _How would ma he came back after fucking Nine years.
Manik(shout) _Ayaan Language she is your mother.
Nandini_Ayaan I already said this to everyone so plz eat.
Ayaan(shout) _He is your son also ma whom you guys waited but now everything destroyed of that past.

Ayaan Manik Malhotra Outfit

Nandini_Ayaan did I said you should not shout in front of elders? This what I teach you?
Aliya_he just came one hour ago now the problem start. (This hurt karan alot he look ahana)
Mukti(to karan and shout) _Don't you hear what she said go back to your room. Want to create a problem again?
Ayaan_Buaji He is my brother and elder son of manik Malhotra so better.
Nandini_wow ayaan now started to fight with elder where is your respect went?
Manik(shout) _will you guys stop shouting? Mukti and aliya stay in your limit and nandini and ayaan stop your fight.
Karan(to raj) _Dada I am not hungry I want to work so give me the project and plz don't argue with me.
Raj_You come with me one project is left do that but listen this the last chance I am giving you. (Karan smile and went to his room and lock himself and cried)