XXX

INT. TENT - MORNING

9:47 a.m.

Robin
Mikey? Ako daw ulit assigned sa 'yo ngayon. Shotlister kasi si Laney.

Mikey
Ah . . . okay, Ate.

Robin
Ay, ito pala. May castañas ako, gusto mo? Binigyan ako nila Sir Rick kanina.

Mikey
No, thank you.

Robin
May kailangan ka ba?
Gusto mo ng juice? Water?
Kape?

Mikey
No, I'm good.

Robin
Sure?
Hindi ka magpapa-read?

Mikey
I'll read with Kachi.

Robin
Okay. Kung may kailangan ka, nando'n lang ako sa tent ni Ma'am Dana, ha? Message ka na lang.

Mikey
Sure.

9:55 a.m.

Kachi
Tinawag ako ni Ate Robin here.
Nag-read na tayo last night 'di ba?
Kabisado mo na lines mo.
Why do we need to read again?

Mikey
Nothing.
I used you as an excuse.
Sorry.

Kachi
Excuse?
Bakit?

Mikey
Wala.

Kachi
Anong wala?
Deserve ko malaman!
You owe me that.

Mikey
Ate Gigi told me something.

Kachi
Ano 'yon?

Mikey
Something about Ate Robin.
Sabi niya I should stop as early as now kasi Ate Robin has a rule of not dating anyone here.

Kachi
Oh? So?
Malay mo naman you can bend the rules.

Mikey shook his head.

Mikey
No. Gets ko naman reason ni Ate Robin kung bakit. And it's better if I take Ate Gigi's advice.

Kachi
What do you mean?

Mikey
Ate Robin seems happy now.
I don't want to disrupt it.

Kachi
Okay?
Pero have you figured out your feelings?

Mikey
Somehow . . . yes.

Kachi
And?

Mikey
I like talking to her.
I also like having her around kahit tahimik lang kami. I remember one time I asked her to stay in my tent kasi she's been running around all day kaya I figured I could do something to make her rest. Tahimik lang kami no'n, but knowing that she could rest, and she's there makes me happy.

Kachi
Mikey?

Mikey
I like watching her go around helping other people tapos ang polite niya and even if she's tired, she's still so cheery and she's sweet. Kaya gets ko why a lot of people here on set likes her, too. I like seeing her in her bright and colorful clothing. That when I see someone wear bright pink or burnt orange and long skirts, I know it's Ate Robin even if her face is covered by her straw hat or umbrella.

Kachi
Ano ba 'yan!

Mikey
I like that she's carefree and she seems to be enjoying life as it is based on our conversation. I like her drive and how eager she sounds to reach her goals kahit sabi niya baby steps lang daw. She's inspiring and talking to her somehow feels like there's a cool breeze and I can also breathe better.

Kachi
Huy, Mikey?

Mikey
I like her.