Tanjiro(u) Kamado

a = aftercare
(what they're like after sex)

He is very sweet, giving you massages on all of your body's sore spots and complimenting you.

b = body part
(their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves his scar, and the reason he loves it so much is that you kiss it every day-not his lips or his forehead, but his scar.

You do it as a sign of good luck to him on your part. He adores your stomach because he thinks it is adorable and lovely, and he occasionally gives it a kiss.

He knows that occasionally you may feel insecure about it, so he pays close attention to your stomach to help you feel better about it and to remind you that no matter what, he loves you just the way you are.

c = cum
(anything to do with cum, basically)

On your stomach, he won't do it inside because you both aren't ready for children yet. So, he won't do it.

He prefers cumming on your stomach because it is easier to clean up, and he will not cum in your mouth because he does not want you to taste the thing that helps make children.

d = dirty secret
(pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

I will not say that he does not have a dirty secret because I can not think of anything that Tanjirou would consider, but he wants your love and his love to remain inside of him and your head. He does not want to share his sex life with anyone.

e = experience
(how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Not very experienced so he would mess up a couple of times you're his first but he is not your first sadly.

He will not judge you for it because he has you at the end of the day and for the rest of his life. It does not bother him.

f = favorite position
(this goes without saying)

Before he enters you from behind, he enjoys massaging your body. Before engaging in sexual activity with you, he wants to make sure you are at ease and relaxed. He does not want to dive right in.

g = goofy
(are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Really endearing. He will make a joke, and you two will laugh, and then he will start praising you instead of jokes.

h = hair
(how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Although it is a little darker than his natural hair color, he is mainly trimmed here and there.

i = intimacy
(how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Very romantic: You adore the smell of cupcakes, so he gets fragrances that do the same, along with sweets, so you can never get tired of how wonderful the house smells.

j = jack off
(masturbation headcanon)

He will almost twice in one week because he does not want to deprive you of your opportunity to have sex. There are moments when he is patient.

k = kink
(one or more of their kinks)

Praise and hair pulling, which does not refer to him pulling your hair. You pull his hair, and he enjoys it when it begins to grow because he knows how much you adore it when it grows.

l = location
(favorite places to do they do)

Bedroom, bathroom, and occasionally the living room, but he prefers to use the bedroom and bathroom.

m = motivation
(what turns them on, gets them going)

He enjoys observing you practice yoga or simply sit in meditation. He will sneak up behind you and whisper a few dirty words or assist you in stretching just so you can feel the imprint of his pants pressing firmly against you.

n = no
(something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

anything that could cause you harm. He detests seeing people hurt, so even if you ask and reassure him that it is okay, he will not do it.

o = oral
(preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Giving: He will say that he would prefer to look after you, but he will not take receiving from you unless he is tense and under stress.

p = pace
(are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He moves quickly when he is angry and needs you, but when he is in love, he takes things slowly and passionately.

q = quickie
(their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

No, he does not like it. It gives him the impression that he is taking advantage of your rest and breaks in order to have sex and then return to what you were doing in that condition.

r = risk
(are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

The man we are referring to is Tanjiro; he is too much of a sunshine to accept the risk on your behalf.

s = stamina
(how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

1-4 rounds; if you were getting tired and wanted a break, he would go two rounds; if you wanted to continue until your legs were shaking, he would continue.

t = toys
(do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He has no idea what those even are. However, he will let you try one or two if you would like. Let alone if it makes both of you and him comfortable.

u = unfair
(how much they like to tease)

He may tease you occasionally, but you enjoy making fun of him and will follow him practically everywhere. It was like watching a cat snuggle close to its owner.

v = volume
(how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Though not as vocal as you, he is loud. When you whimper, it is usually in his ear when you are about to cumming or just moaning about him.

w = wild card
(a random headcanon for the character)

You two came dangerously close to rousing Inosuke and Zenitsu.

x = x-ray
(let's see what's going on under those clothes)

6 soft, 8 hard, and 3 1/2 inches thick. Let us just say that is probably why you shake so quickly after the third round.

y = yearning
(how high is their sex drive?)

Spending time with you and his friends is something he enjoys doing, not too high but rather low.

He does not want you to think he is only using you for sex because he would be unable to live with himself if you did. He is happy that you don't, though, as he was the first person to make you feel loved and at home-along with Nezuko, occasionally even zenitsu and Inosuke.

z = zzz
(how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

Prioritizing your needs over his own, he will stay up late to cuddle you in his arms while you sleep.