Souls United

Depuis le début

Tears fell down from his eyes, nobody never cared for him this much, nobody never comforted him even in his most devastated state, his mom used to tell him to be strong and don't cry...

He hugged her tightly making her shocked.... The first time DJ hugged her, she tried to leave,

DJ : please don't...

She understood him and wrapped her arms around his neck....her fingers in his hair were so relaxing for him,

They were like this for almost 20 minutes, finally he slowly left her,

His hands were still on her waist...his intense gaze was doing something strange in her, she looked down, she tried to detach herself but he pulled her by the waist shocking her....

Ruhi : D.. DJ...!!!

He went near her making her nervous... their faces were just an inch apart...she felt his soft lips on her forehead....he kissed her forehead... she shivered at his touch....her body sparked with excitement...he slowly came down and kissed her eyelids....she started breathing heavily....he kissed her cheeks, she blushed hard...then she remembered they are not the normal couple...

Ruhi : DJ let's sleep aap thak gye honge...

She was trying to get out of his hold but couldn't...

DJ : stop trying baby not going to work....

She blushed at the endearment he gave her,

He cupped her face and went near her lips, she brushed his lips on her making her breathless....she literally shivered and goosebumps arrived at her skin....she parted her lips a little which ended his patience and he kissed her lips making her blush....he was totally devouring her lips...she clutched his shirt tightly....the kiss was slow yet deep... soon a slow kiss turned into a passionate lip lock....

After some time, he left her...

He looked at her who was totally red in shyness...she hugged him tightly...he chuckled...

DJ : are you okay ruhi...

She nodded.

He picked her in bridal style...she blushed...

He made her lay down on the bed and hovered above her,

She was scared not because of his touch but because she knew he didn't love her...

She tried to get up but he pulled her again...

Ruhi : DJ...

He was about to kiss her when his phone rang,

He saw it was Simone's call...!!!

He looked at her and she smiled,

Ruhi : aap baat kar lijiye, main chalti hu...

He took the phone, she was about to get up but she saw him declining the call and he switched off his phone...he pulled her again...

DJ : I hope you got your answers...

She gulped seeing the intense gaze of him...

He removed the dupatta from her shoulders and threw it away....she breathed sharply...

He unbuttoned his shirt and removed it...she was shamelessly gawking at him...

Her husband was really a greek god...!!!

He slowly removed her bangles from her hand and kissed her knuckles...

He entangled his fingers with her's...

He started kissing her neck making her breathless....he was giving wet kisses on her neck and shoulders...!!!!

She moaned loudly, her moan added more fuel to his already aroused hormones....

His hands went to her dress strings, he opened it while kissing her neck...he bites her neck giving hickeys and love bites...she shrieked in pain...

Ruhi : DJ...!!!!

He sucked it to relieve her pain.... slowly he slid her dress from her shoulders, she clutched it tightly...

DJ : trust me ruhi...

His words made her lose control and she was ready to give herself to him....

He turned off all the lights... only moonlight was coming to their room....

Slowly all their clothes were scattered on the floor....

They became one for the eternity...

Two souls were united by their hearts....!!!!

The moon hides behind the clouds seeing the beautiful union...!!!!

------------------------------------------------

Next morning,

Ruhi was standing in front of the mirror getting ready for the day...

She was drying her hair...

She saw the hickeys and love bites gave by DJ to her....she blushed looking at it...

Last night was something she didn't expected in her life...

She was in her thoughts when two arms wrapped around her waist...

DJ : good morning...!!!!

Ruhi : go..good.. morning...

He removed the hair strands from her shoulders,

DJ : don't need to hide it...

She blushed...

She was going to take the mangalsutra but he took it...

DJ : may I..??

She nodded blushing....

He made her wear it, she saw the different emotion in his eyes unlike their wedding....

DJ : I know ruhi what are you thinking...

She looked down, she turned her and kissed her forehead...

DJ : I am sorry ruhi, I know aaj tak maine aisa kuch bhi nahi kiya hai ki tumhe mujhpar vishwas ho, thankyou ruhi kal raat mujh par trust karne ke liye and I promise I'll not break your trust at any cost....even it costs my life....

She puts a finger on his lips...

Ruhi : aisa mat kahiye... I trust you DJ...

He smiled and kissed her hands...

DJ : and I promise I'll never break it... I promise to become the best husband for you, the husband you always wished for...!!!

She hugged him tightly...!!!

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her,

DJ : I love you ruhi...

Ruhi : love you too...!!!!