Tears of Joy

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Chrissy's pov*
I woke up to find it completely dark and uncomfortable. I started shaking and whimpering.
Suddenly someone yanked off the thing on my head and I was met by a familiar face.
I immediately felt relieved and sunk back into Zach's arms. I hugged him tightly causing him to stop walking.
He put me down and we sat on the sidewalk.
"Wh- why'd you go back to that house" he said sternly.
"I- I just.."
"I- I just what!" He said mocking my voice and sitting up strait
"I wouldnt even be here if you caught up with me when I was running. Its your fault" I mumbled looking down into my lap
"It's my fault! Your the one who keeps on going home so that you can get tortured by your stupid f--king son of a bitch for a mother!! So dont tell me it's my fault!".
At the point he screamed at me I was already standing. I needed to cut. Cutting was supposed to help me get over my stress.
I ran into a broken down wooden house
and started looking for knives. I ran deeper into the house after finding a sharp knife. I started running the knife up and down my arm. Zach was to late to stop me. The blood was making dripping noises on the floor... I leant my head back on the wall and closed my eyes.
Zach grabbed the knife out of my hand and threw it so hard that it broke threw the wall. He knelt down next to me and started cleaning up my arm.
"I'm sorry" I said looking at him for the first time.
"I really am sorry"
"No, no it's my fault I yelled at you." Zach said while wrapping up my arm.
We both got up and started sorting out the things we had with us. I had
Energy gum
Three pairs of clothes
Two packs of protein bars and 63 dollars, stolen from my mom.
Zach has
134 dollars stolen from his mom and stepdad.
1 pack of energy bars
One 16 pack of sprite and 3 pairs of clothes.
Also a lot of medical supplies
We went down the street and knocked on Levy's door.
"Your so stupid! You ugly fat worthless nobody." Levy's brother walked out of the house as we hid behind the broken down wooden wall.
---------------------

Zach's pov*

Chrissy and I knew that Levy was already hurt. We sneaked into his house and found him on the floor in his room. He was groaning and holding his stomach. Chrissy knelt down next to him and helped him get up.We started helping him pack his stuff and we made sure that he took more than half of the food. We helped him get out of his house and then we walked to Emili's house.
"You'll be fine Levy." Chrissy said.
"I'll make sure of it".
We didn't even reach Emili's house because she was lying in the street, bleeding and groaning.
________________

Chrissy's pov*

I ran over to Emili and started looking for where she was bleeding. It was just her lip do I put some vaseline on it.
"Emili we're going to run away and we want you to come with us" I said helping her up. Just then I heard a scream from Zach.
"Chrissy run!!". I turned around and felt myself fly backwards as a fist hit me in the face.
"Well look who's here guys" said a familiar squeeky rich girl voice.
I saw Zach and Levi being held back by Sandy's boyfriend and another minion.
Sandy just waved her hand in the air and one of the minions held me up and pinned my arms behind my back. The other minion punched me in the stomach. Sandy made sure that Zach and Levi were watching... I heard Zach scream as his arms wete held tighter.behind his back. Emili was to small to help me. Sandy held her back.
I felt something sharp go across my stomach and go in deeper. I screamed as loud as I could. My scream was cut short by a swift punch to my face. I heard Zach crying.
"Ha! Look at the idiot. Crying over his girlfriend!!"
I felt very hot water pour over my head and seep into the cuts on my stomach. I screamed and struggled to get free but I felt a kick to my stomach. I felt my ribs crack and once again I screamed. I felt a bunch of punches to my face and stomach. I felt tears run down my face and the hands that were holding me pushed me down.
"Stop" Sandy said. I felt one more hard kick to my stomach that left my ribs broken.
"Leave her here to suffer. If she passes out she wont feel the pain." Sandy said skipping off with her minions and her boyfriend. I heard Emili crying and trying to roll me over on my back. I heard Zach and Levi rush to my side.
"It's going to be okay Chrissy. We're going to take you to the hospital." Levi said in unison with Zach.
I looked to my side and saw Emili crying so I lifted my arm with great difficulty and put it on her knee.
"I'll... be fine... Emili. I... I promise". I held out my pinky and she shook it with hers.Poor girl was too young to see this.
I felt my stomach turn upside down and I clutched my shirt. I turned away and my body convulsed. I threw up blood. I felt Zach pick me up with the help of Emili and Levi.Then something amazed me. They carried me. Even though Levi and Emili were hurt and Zach's arms were probably sore from being held back, they still carried me. Then something happpened that had never happened before... I cried tears of joy.