Darkness

Zach's pov*

My step-dad was holding my mom by her shirt and yelling at her. She said something and he slapped her... I dropped my backpack and ran towards him. He turned around and I tackled him. I started screaming at him too

"You never hit my mom again!!". I was shaking and punching him in the face. My mom was trying to pull me off of him but I carried her into her room and closed the door behind me.

"Zach !!!!!!!" She screamed. I grabbed my runaway bag.. He ran after me and pushed me down the stairs.

I grabbed a pan from the kitchen and whacked him in the head with it... he fell to the floor unconscious... A part of his head was caved in and he was bleeding...I started running to Chrissy's house.

_______________________________

Chrissy's pov*

...It was dark... I was in a dark tunnel

I was being held back... I felt something sharp go into my stomach and dragged down.

I screamed but a hand with sharp claws put their hand over my mouth. They started laughing

It was the monsters... I started squirming and screaming but my screams were muffled and I was being held tight...The monsters hauled me over to a pit of hot lava... The monster that was holding me dropped me in.

The pain was unbearable... I screamed through the lava making it bubble... The monsters jumped in themselves and stomped on me...

The monsters turned into Sandy and her minions.

The lava turned to wet mud

And the claws turned to baseball bats

But their laughs stayed the same...

Then all I saw was pitch black

______________________________________________________________

Zach's pov*

I ran to Chrissy's house and I knew that she would probably be hurt... I crawled into her bathroom window and then I saw her body in the full and overflowing tub...

I quickly picked up her body and started doing CPR. I checked for a pulse... there was none. Blood was flowing out of Chrissy's mouth...I started crying and pushing on her chest harder.

"Chrissy wake up!". I cried onto her face and blew in her mouth...

I checked her pulse and found a faint heartbeat. I pushed on her chest and she woke up coughing water and blood onto my shirt.

After I dried her, I took her to the anonymous hospital nearby the poor part of where we lived. Once I got her into a room the nurses hurried me out so that they could inspect her cuts and check which organ was bleeding inside of her.

I sat outside of the room until the nurses said I could go in.