12 - slut

this morning, me, mase and my friends molly-mae and tommy all went to alessia's latest england womens match. me and molly were wearing england jersey's with 'russo 23' on the back. they were playing against scotland. i spoke to lessie before the match and she seemed quite calm about it so i was just planning on enjoying the afternoon. i was a bit nervous because it was my first time going out since announcing our pregnancy. i knew it would be fine but i was still kinda nervous. mase drove us to wembley. him and tommy sat in the front, me and molly in the back.

we got inside and were taken to our seats luckily without any hassle obviously not before taking any pictures together outside the stadium. we sat down and i could see less and ella warming up together. she clocked me straight away and waved, i smiled and waved back. 'good luck!' i mouthed, 'thank you' she mouthed back. me and mols sat down and had a good old nessecary catch up.

@dani_or_danielle added to their story

"so how's bambam?" i asked her, "she's good, growing up everyday though

"so how's bambam?" i asked her, "she's good, growing up everyday though. she's with zoe right now" she replied, "awh, she's so cute, i can't believe she's one!" i said, "neither can i, it won't be long now till your little bubba will be here! you're gonna be the best mum" she said, "thank you mols, but i think you already hold that title" i reply and hugged her. we talked for a little bit longer whilst the boys went to go get us some drinks. she gave me some tips on motherhood and we spoke about mase and our babies. just as the boys got back, the game was starting. 

the game went really well, lessie got a goal and they won 3-2. molly and tommy left once it finished but me and mase went down to the pitch. i could tell that he was nervous but he had no need to be, less was excited to meet him. we got to the pitch and less ran over straight away and gave me a hug. "well done! you played so well!" i said hugging her back tightly. "thanks dan! i've missed you coming to my games" she said, i grabbed mase's hand and pulled him closer so they could offically meet. "less, this mason, my boyfriend. mase, this is my older sister, alessia" i said to both of them and let go of mase's hand.

"hi mason, it's really nice to meet you, i've heard lots about you!" less said, pulling him into a hug, "likewise, its lovely to meet you!" he replied, we all had a conversation before ella came and hugged me from behind, making me jump. "els! how are you?" i asked, "i'm good thanks dan, but you're having a fucking baby? oh my days" she said putting her hand on my stomach. we spoke for a little bit longer and i introduced her to mase before we decided to go home.

as we left the stadium, there were about 50 paps stood outside waiting for the players but the looked as though they'd just won the lottery when they saw me and mase. they all started shouting at once and my breathing sped up rapidly. i felt mason put his hand on my back and guide me to his car but one pap got especially angry that we weren't answering his questions. he grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me toward him.

"how does it feel now that everyone knows how much of a slut you are?" he shouted at me and my breath hitched in my throat. i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and all the noises around me sounded blurry. i felt his grip loosen and a hand around my waist. "it's okay, you're safe, i'm here" i heard mase whisper in my ear and i felt like i could breathe again. it was at that point i realised that mason was what i needed. he calmed me down with a few words. we got to the car and i broke down but mason was right there to hold me tightly as the tears flowed down my face.

we spent the evening relaxing and laughing at masons house. i ordered a dress for jobe's birthday barbeque and de-briefed mase on what my family are like. there were bruises on my wrist from where the pap grabbed it. mason was worried but i assured him that i was okay. we had now been together for nearly three weeks and i honestly haven't been happier.