𝟲 - 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁

this time, saying goodbye to maddie was the hardest its ever been. knowing i'm pregnant and she's not gonna be there terrifies me. we got home last night and this evening i invited alessia over for dinner and i am shitting myself. no if or buts about it, less is my best friend and i know she'll be there for me no matter what, however that doesn't mean i'm not completely petrified. i'm making lasagna cause it's a family favourite so whatever happens at least i have comfort in food.

i quickly got changed into my new la lakers joggers from primark and a matching tee, hiding the bump that was starting to form, even though it was barely noticeable i was still very paranoid. i chucked my hair up in a ponytail and quickly put on some mascara before chopping up some cucumber, lettuce and tomatoes for a little salad. as i finished putting the croutons in the bowl and putting it on the table the doorbell rang and i honestly dont think ive ever been as scared as i was in that moment, i took a deep breath and answered the door.

i swung the door open and saw my older sister standing there with a bottle of wine in her hand and smile on her face. "DANIIII" she said and my nerves immediately calmed down, i hugged her tightly, "i missed you so much" i whispered as i pulled away, "come on, dinner is ready" i said and closed the door. she sat down and i plated up the lasagna, "oooh lasagna, my favourite" she said, "i know" i replied in a singsongy voice. she put some salad and garlic bread on her plate, "do you wanna grab us a glass of wine?" she asked

i took a deep breath, i guess it was time, i sat down, "umm that's actually what i wanted to talk to you about" i said, she looked at me confused, "umm you know how i was telling you about the night i shared with mason" i continued, "well i, i'm um p-pregnant." i finally told her. her jaw dropped, "are you okay?" she asked me, i was confused, "umm yea, i'm fine" i replied and she nodded, "when did you find out?" she asked, "when i was in with maddie and jude in america" i told her, "oh dan, who else knows" she asked rubbing her hand along the top part of my arm, "just you, jude, mads and luca" i replied, "you do need to tell mason but this is a good thing! you're gonna be an amazing mum, remeber? infinity?" she said, "inifinty." i replied.

the infinity thing came about when mum bought me and lessie matching infinty string bracelets when i was 4 and less was 6. it became our way of saying i love you still to this day we'll end a phone call with, 'infinity' and i love it.

@dani_or_danielle

tagged @alessiarusso99

- - - - - - - - - - - -
liked by @stanwaygeorgia, @kaci.jay and 3,923,745 others
- - - - - - - - - - - -

@dani_or_danielle - sisters by chance, friends by choice 🌸

- - - - - - - - - - - -

@user78 - liv and maddie was THE BEST disney channel show. fight me.
^
fr 🙌

@anastasiakingsnorth - gorgeous girls 💝
^
miss you ana xoxo

@alessiarusso99 - infinity 🤍
^
infinity 🤍

@user39 - why does danielle look like that, she's so ugly

@ellatoone - my girls ❤️
^
our els ❤️

@faithlousiak - pretty babies 🫶🏼
^
says you <3 ps tell my baby olive i say hi

@madisonbaileybabe - miss you already!!
^
it was so nice to see you again madi 🩷

@user15 - she is just sponging off of jude and madelyns fame 🤮

@judebellingham - hate you both.
^
jude.....
> @judebellingham - just kidding, love you i guess
^
you know what, i'll take it

- - - - - - - - - - - -

i couldn't sleep, it was 1am, me and lessi had a lovely night but i couldn't stop thinking about what everyone had told me, "you need to tell mason" there was so much i needed to do, book my midwifes appointment and admin stuff like that but telling mason about our situation was at the top of my list. i stood up and made my way to the kitchen to make myself a hot chocolate. as i turned on the kettle, i got a call from the exact person i couldn't stop thinking about.

hey dani, i didn't wake you up did i?

heya mase, you didn't don't worry, i couldn't sleep

yea, neither, hey do you wanna go get ice-cream?

ummm, yea, sure why not

okay, sounds like a plan

perfect

i'll come pick you up in ten?

okay cool, see you soon

bye

bye

i hung up and was excited to see mase but also dreading it at the same time. i quickly got changed into some gym leggings, a hoodie and my converse, then chucked my hair up into a ponytail. my phone rang letting me know mason was here so i took a deep breath and went to find him. when i saw mase a smle immediately crept onto my face, "hey" he said, "hiya" i replied and he opened his arms out for a hug which i gladly accepted. we got into his car and drove to the ice-cream palour, i was trying to enjoy myself but all i could think about was the elephant in the room.

we sat down with our tubs of ice-cream and made small talk but it wasn't awkward, it was actually really easy. "so how've things been?" he asked, well no time like the present, i might as well tell him while i have the chance. "umm actually i need to tell you something." i replied, "go on" he said, "umm im pregnant." i told him looking down at my ice-cream, while mason nearly choked on his. i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"are you sure?" he asked, i nodded slowly, "yea, i'm sure" i replied, he rubbed his temples with his index and middle fingers on both sides, "i'm really sorry. i have to go." he said then stood up and left. he left. the tears started slowly streaming down my face and my hands were shaking as i dialled my other brother gio's number. he came and picked me up and i told him the news. unlike mason he was really supportive and dropped me home where i fell asleep crying. i still couldn't believe he left.

  - - - - - - - - - - - -

word count - 1056