𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 - 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢 ཐིཋྀ⋆

Start from the beginning

Pancakes with maple syrup, all kinds of fruits, and a black tea. A look at the fruits assured me that everything I like is on the plate.

"How did you know I didn't like bananas and pineapple?"
He shrugged.
"Intention."

I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled him into a hug, "How can I thank you, Matteo?" My hands slipped under his open shirt over his waist to his back, exploring his muscularity.

"I need your lips on mine, please." The additional please made him sound even more needy and addicted than normally. I didn't hesitate but smashed my lips onto his, kissing him like he needed it the most. Passionate and lustfully. Matteo traced his thumb over my bottom lip, nodding towards the food.

"Try it for me." I sliced the pancake and began eating while adding some fruits to my mouth. He carefully tugged a loose hair strain behind my ear and offered me an affectionate smile. "I'm so proud of you."

"Proud of what?"
"That you're eating so well..."

Did Matteo have bad eating habits? Does he have them right now? Or does someone close to him have such?

"Thank you, I'm proud of you as well, but why are you saying this?"
He cleared his throat snapping out of his trance of affection.
"It's something personal, I'll tell you another time."

𐦍༘⋆.𖥔 ݁ ˖₊ ⊹⟡    𐦍༘⋆.𖥔 ݁ ˖₊ ⊹⟡    𐦍༘⋆.𖥔 ݁ ˖₊ ⊹⟡

I drove down the moonlight drunken streets, occasionally shining green, red, or yellow and allowing me to either stop or move on.

I inhaled the strawberry scent in my car and rested my head against the seat. My eyes wandered to the rear-view mirror, noticing three red SUVs with dark tinted windows behind me.

If there's one thing I'm scared of, it's cars, where the driver is invisible.
But I was able to take a glimpse at the license plate. 369704, UTAH. Utah?

I let out a sign, continued driving home, and taking turns to the left, right and the cars behind me did the same.

My paranoia activated and quickly I developed a plan in my mind to assure myself, that I was not being followed. If I take a turn
into Sally's road and then on the main street again, I would drive a circle and if they'd have a proper destination they wouldn't do the same.

My stare rested on the rear-view mirror. The cars took the same turn as I did and drove the circle together with me. That's it. I'm being followed. I'll die.

What if they're Matteo's people? "Call Matteo Diaz," I ordered the hands-free system. "I'm sorry. For this particular action, a stable internet connection is required. "
Fuck.

I punched the glove compartment and sped up, driving to my mother's house. In Gabriel's old
nightstand drawer, he always kept a gun he bought with drug money. He taught me in the
Woods how to use it, but that was six years ago and I don't know where he kept magasins.
On the other side, I'd put my mother in danger. But she's not in danger as long as we have a connection with the police.

Gabriel grabbed after my hands and forced them to grip the gun tightly. Panic rose in my body once I remembered, that the object I held in my hand killed millions of people throughout history.

"You have to grip it strongly. If you fire the gun it recoils and might hit your face and kill you instead of the enemy. You have no muscles so hold it with two hands and far away from your body."

I snickered and turned my head to look at his face. The deep red scar slashing through his right eye reminded him constantly of his history. He has had it since
the sixth year of his life. Every time I asked why he had it, he shut me down.