BURNS AND CRIES | JEWK X READER

SO I COULDNT RLLY FIND OUT A LOT ABT JEWK, BUT I TRIED AKSBDKSNJSJSJJDBSHAKNS

SMALL MENTIOMS OF BULLYING, CHILD NEGLECT &  CHILD ABUSE

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABT THIS BOOK 😭😭😭😭 AND SORRY IF ITS BAD I HAD NO IDEAS 😭😭😭😭
_______________________________

LAUGHTER SURROUNDED THE POOR BOY, AS HE DESPERATELY TRIED TO HOLD IN HIS TEARS.
"Carol, the cutie pie girl! Carol, the cutie pie girl!" Boys and girls chanted in sync, mocking the boy. Carol hid his face in his hands, taking in shaky breaths.

"Knock it off!" A voice rang out from nowhere, causing the group of children to shut their mouths. The unknown child shoved a few kids out of their way and stood in front of the crying boy protectively.

"Haha! How stupid do you have to be to stand up for him?!" One of the girls giggled, waiting for the child's reaction. "Shut your thotty mouth before I stitch it shut." They said as an irk mark appeared on the girl's face. "Just who do you think you are?!" The girl screeched, her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes wide.

"I'm [Name], a person who doesn't stoop so low to make fun of someone's name." [Name] said in a mocking tone, pointing directly at the girl. The girl's face flushed red in fury as she let out a scream of frustration and stomped away from [Name], her little minions following her.

A shit-eating appeared on [Name]'s face as their eyes followed the girl. [Name] then turned to look at Carol. "You okay?" They asked, their head tilted with curiosity. Carol looked up at them and tightly pulled them into a hug, a whimper escaping his lips.

Thank yous left his mouth, as he held tightly onto [Name], like a baby koala holding onto its mother. [Name] stared at the boy for a few seconds, then awkwardly patted his back. "Yeah, yeah, don't mention it. You gotta learn to stick up for yourself, though." [Name] replied, their eyes boringly staring into Carol's ones.

"Is he okay, [Name]?" A familiar voice spoke to [Name]. "Darvan, yea, he's fine, I think." [Name] replied, their attention now on their good friend, Darren. [Name] suddenly froze, as their eyes slightly widened. "What time is it?" [Name] asked. "It's 6:14, why-" "I have to go." [Name] pushed Carol off of them, speed walking away to their home.

"I'll get going as well. Um, take care of yourself." Darvan offered a small smile to Carol, then walked away. Carol stared at the direction that [Name] went to, then swiftly walked until they came into his sight. He carefully walked behind them, making it seem like he was coincidentally walking in the same direction.

__________________________

"You stupid child! You can't even get home on time?! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" The father of [Name] spoke, slapping his child's face with every sentence. "Stop, please! I'm sorry!" [Name] cried out in pain, trying to hide their face with their hands.

"IS IT THAT HARD TO BE A GOOD CHILD?! YOU CAN'T GET HOME ON TIME. STUPID!" the father yelled, then harshly whacked his child across the head. "YOU CANT DO YOUR CHORES CORRECTLY. USELESS!" The father whacked his child again.

"YOU BREAK EVERYTHING THAT COMES INTO YOUR HANDS." This time, the father punched his child's nose, causing a screech of pain to come from [Name].

"Useless child." The father snarled, then dropped his child onto the ground. [Name]'s head hit the end of the coffee table, causing a sharp pain to spread across their head, a weakened whimper of agony escaping them.

The father stared down at his child for a few seconds, then scoffed and walked out to who knows where. [Name] laid on the floor, unmoving. Occasional gasps and quiet sobs came from them.

Carol watched from the window of [Name]'s residence. His eyes shifted from [Name] to the ground.

Should I..  maybe?... maybe I should... those kids were hurting me.... [Name) protected me.... I should return the favour... right?.... I should protect [Name] like how they protected me...

if i killed those kids... they wouldn't bother me anymore... and if i killed [Name]'s parents.. they wouldn't be hurt anymore... but... should I?... maybe I shouldn't.... but.... maybe I should.....
________________________

Panicked screams rang throughout the whole town, as fire spread like some sort of disease. Carol stood somewhere away from the fire, satisfaction running through his veins.

[Name] stared at their burned parents. Their eyes were wide in disbelief. Tears welled up in their eyes, slowly trailing down their cheeks and dripping onto a floor with a soft sound. Sure, their parents abused them.. but.. they at least took care of them.

[Name]'s thoughts drifted back to Carol. They ran out of the house and searched for the boy, unease welling up in their stomach like their intestines were flipping upside down. Once they spotted Carol, they paused. Gasoline was held in his hand. "Car-Carol?.." [Name] barely uttered out, their fearful eyes fixated on Carol. "Jewk. Call me Jewk." 'Jewk' said, his head tilted.