IMMUNE [PESTEILENCE X READER]

once again, too lazy to do this shit.

but yabadabadoo ur immune to the plague so this silly little bird takes an interest in u
__________________________________

How the hell did they even get there?

They were currently in a random dark home, and they could barely see anything. [Y/N] squinted their eyes, then saw a lighter, with a piece of paper on the wall saying 'Take me'. They took the lighter and turned around, flinching once they saw... a head with a candle jabbed into one of the eyes, wax dripping down the face onto a puddle on the floor. They then walked down a hallway, and arrived.. at the front door! They could get out! They tried to open the door, but it was locked, so, they tried to kick the door down, yet it didn't work, it's like the door was nailed shut.

[Y/N] scoffed in annoyance, then walked back to where they came from, then froze once they saw red eyes staring at them in the corner of the living room. They blinked, then walked towards the figure, though it disappeared.

They turned their head and saw a black figure with glowing white eyes sitting on one of the couches, slowly nodding their head over and over again. [Y/N] walked to them and this time, the figure didn't disappear. They sighed in relief then tried talking to them. "Where- where am I? Who are you? Why am I here?"

[Y/N] asked, almost desperately. The figure turned it's head to them and blinked, as if it was confused. [Y/N] sighed, and was about to walk away when they stepped on something..  someone.

They looked down and saw a head, with what looks like intestines going from the neck, looping to an eye on the ground that was staring at them.

"What the fuck is this shit?" They grumbled and walked somewhere, soon reaching a flight of stairs.

"God, I'm gonna visit you real soon." They muttered and walked up the stairs, reaching the second floor of the house. There was a halfway with four doors, a bright yellow light visible from one of them. [Y/N] opened one of the doors and walked into a... child's room?

For a child's room, it was quite spacious. There was a bed, nightdresser, a few seats, toys, and a few other things. It was..  cute. Though as soon as they turned their head right they yelped. On the wall, there was a strange drawing of a black figure with white eyes.

"What the hell is it with these black figures and white eyes?" [Y/N] asked themselves, shaking their head and deciding to examine the room. Thex looked up and saw a text, it read: "Glass eyes".

"Glass eyes?" [Y/N] raised the brow and stared at the text for a few moments, then continued examining the room. On the floor were three drawings. "This better get on one of those 'Freaky children's drawings' compilations or something." They huffed and crouched down to examine one of the crayon drawings.

One drawing was of a house, and two figures, one being smaller than the other, possibly a child and a parent. The second drawing had a rather sloppy drawing of a bird mask, with a black hat on top. There was a text, saying 'THE BRID MAN'. The third drawing was of a child with a red shirt holding a rose, a text saying 'Me', with an arrow going from it to the child in the drawing. On the left was 'Him', possibly 'the bird man', who had a white bird mask, black hat and black clothing, holding a cain.

"Hm." [Y/N] hummed. "This so called 'bird man' might possibly be a plague doctor." They muttered to themselves, now standing up and walking out of the child's room to go to a different one, but stopped in front of a room. They looked down and saw what looked to be black liquid. They ignored this and opened the door, then raised an eyebrow. As soon as they entered the room they felt uneasy. The whole room was filled with something black, white eyes peering out of it, staring directly through [Y/N]'s soul.