A (C̶h̶a̶o̶t̶i̶c̶) date [AngeredFish, GoodPuffer x Reader]

ok im too lazy to do the whole thing but this was requested, it is going to be some small fluff, romance, and chaos.

AND IM SO SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO POST THIS I WAS SICK ASF PLUS I COULDN'T GO TO A SCHOOL FIELD TRIP 😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why?

Why did you agree do go on a date with these two chaotic idiots?

Simple,

They're too cute to say no to.

But here you are, panicking, wondering if you look good.

"DO I LOOK GOOD?!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, [Y/N], FOR THE FOURTH TIME, YOU LOOK FINE!"

"I CAN'T LOOK 'FINE'! I HAVE TO LOOK GOOD!"

"DEAR GOD, YOU LOOK GOOD, NOW PLEASE, GO!"

Paloma yelled as she pushed [Y/N] out of her house.

[Y/N] gulped, swallowing the lump that formed in their throat.

[Y/N] started to walk towards a very small restaurant GoodPuffer and AngerFish created just for this date.

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at the small restaurant.

There was a small table with three chairs, rose petals all across the table, three wine glasses, and a bit of alcohol, which [Y/N] should keep away from the duo.

"Hellos [Y/N]!"

"Heylo,"

The duo greeted [Y/N]. "Hi," [Y/N] spoke with a bit of nervousness visible in their voice.

"Please sit of next to us," GoodPuffer happily spoke and patted the empty chair that was between the two.

[Y/N] chuckled at GoodPuffer's enthusiasm, and sat down next to the two.

"What is weird this bottle?" AngeredFish asked, and poked the bottle of alcohol. [Y/N] slightly laughed at his curiosity. "It's alcohol, though we probably shouldn't drink it," [Y/N] explained.

"If we be can honest, we of did not plan much" GoodPuffer admitted and puffed out his cheeks, making him look like a baby.

RESIST. DON'T PINCH HIS CHEEKS, BUT THEY LOOK SO SOFT GOODAMMITTTTTTTT

[Y/N] cleared their throat and softly smirked. Before leaning toward Goodpuffer, making the fish slightly lean back, and then they smooched the fishes cheek, soon doing the same to Angeredfish.

Both of the fish were frozen for a few seconds. Angeredfish yelped and then fell off the chair, while GoodPuffer hid his face in his hands. The sight was absolutely adorable. [Y/N] then started to laugh at the two fish with their eyes closed.

Angered slowly sat back down and looked at [Y/N], Goodpuffer looked at [Y/N] aswell. If you had to describe the scene, there would be hearts in the two's eyes, looking at their lover with awe and adoration.

GoodPuffer grinned and latched himself onto [Y/N]'s arm, burying his face in their shoulder. AngeredFish, feeling slightly jealous, did the same on [Y/N]'s other arm. This made [Y/N] stop laughing and look at the two fish. Now it was [Y/N]'s turn to become flustered.

-------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT I'M BAD AT WRITING DATES 😭😭😭